Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 248. (Read 326931 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The team doing their best for the project, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the business will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the project.
Activity: 7
Labh gives investors a unique feature and we can send BTC to LTC or your wallet LABH and use it to buy LABH without using the exchange. At the same time, it can bring a lot of great rewards. I am very satisfied with the project
Activity: 154
ust tried it with a fresh new download, it didnt work. LABH COIN was going to keep these coins for long term hold

I've been trying this for the last few hours.  I'll PM you on discord in a few hours, what can i do .
 thanks for the support man.
Not a problem that's happen some time wait for some time
Activity: 84
ust tried it with a fresh new download, it didnt work. LABH COIN was going to keep these coins for long term hold

I've been trying this for the last few hours.  I'll PM you on discord in a few hours, what can i do .
 thanks for the support man.
brand new
Will follow your idea, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this business well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their businesss. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent plan and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
what is the best pool ?

staking pool is a best u can earn more rewards
Activity: 98
Activity: 130
Nobody control the market. there are some people buy and sell labh coin, do market transaction. That's make the price can rise up or down anytime. I sure it can rise up again but it takes time
Activity: 56
nice one Ken. Finally a LABH coin, with some thought and effort into it. Love the fact it cant be mined that fast or easy!
Activity: 98
Started mining this today, I love the project and looking forward to hear more! Keep up the good work!
Guys, I seriously tell you, look at your stats in the wallet and on the pool they steal our coins, go away from there, bsod.pw honest pool, raise there the speed and the blocks will go even faster. Do not believe they will deceive you like me, these cheaters with umine.
brand new
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other businesss as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
What is Blockchain technology and how it works?

A blockchain is the structure of data that represents a financial ledger entry, or a record of a transaction. Each transaction is digitally signed to ensure its authenticity and that no one tampers with it, so the ledger itself and the existing transactions within it are assumed to be of high integrity.
Activity: 78
This Pos seems to be a lot of support and interest, but I find it not enough to succeed, do you see that? How do you promote this coin? I think promotion and marketing content needs to be improved, it needs more convincing so people can see the benefits of it.
Activity: 88
How do you make this coin pos used more widely and widely? Where can I keep track of project news as well as coins? I think this project needs the support of many people so that it can succeed and develop better
Activity: 56
What is your wallet special and outstanding compared to other wallets? Updated version of the wallet is better than the previous version? I think you need to develop better wallets so that users can use a better way. What are your plans for this POScoin project?
i see in Coinmarket ! This is amazing.
I think the coin has a good future and the developers are doing all right.
Activity: 130
I am also interested in solo mining, you can get a guide on how to start it, I will be very grateful.

u can start solo staking .u want hight level computers and Internet and power ,this way is very tough .
What is Blockchain technology and how it works?
I am also interested in solo mining, you can get a guide on how to start it, I will be very grateful.
Jump to: