Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 266. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
when staking is going we can add coins but the coins maturity will increase after adding coins
or after the next day staking it will increase..?

yes u can add the coin  when staking is process continuous

But coins will be mature starting
Activity: 84
when staking is going we can add coins but the coins maturity will increase after adding coins

yes u can add the coin  when staking is process continuous
Activity: 126

In bank ledgers we cant see older transaction and  after some years but in  the block chain ledger we can see any transaction from start to till the end
 and you see the transactions.....................
Activity: 130
How Can we see the private blockchain transaction ??
in private blockchain we want to see the private block chain transaction
means we shod be the member of the block than only we can see the transaction
How Can we see the private blockchain transaction ??
If there any benefits of solo staking pool ??

if u stake in pool it self means you will get your rewards coin faster and their is no risk of coin loosing
but mainly their is no necessity of running the system 24 hours
how to store my coins secure and safely ?

by doing encryption you can keep it your wallet safe and secure
Activity: 35
Having a great coin in my wallet...Staking hit makes my wallet more weighted and coins raising exponentially... Smiley
Activity: 45

This coin has been added on channels Start exchanges / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_exchanges
https://discord.gg/UC4fwdk

Start exchange on
crypto-bridge
wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LABH_BRIDGE.BTC

On discord you can: vote for coins, see rating coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
Activity: 98
How to check the Balance in LABH pool ?  Huh

You can easily come to know the perfect balance through (Mail Alert or Message Alert), Once after Incurring or  Decreasing  of your coins in the wallet.

Thanks, For your reply I got it successfully...  Cheesy
Activity: 35
SO excited of getting stake hit coins in my wallet...... Kiss
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE,you get your percentage share of 24hour Shared Pool
stake based on your compounding balance.

Why is Decentralization So Important ?
Because it uses a peer-to-peer network, copies of the ledger are stored in many different locations, and unless you manage to track down every single one of them you can’t destroy it...
Right from the start of LABH coin is a good project upcoming in market compare to other coins,which has beautiful features,

Website is design by the development team are very good , They keep active of the LABH coin page is always high.

Exchange market of the LABH coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in Future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

Why is Decentralization So Important ?
Activity: 126
What are superblocks that which is displayed on the first page of the labh coin

Super blocks are the reward blocks
While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000%Apr like that there are other rewards listed but for every normal stake there is 1000%Apr fixed

No other coin as such fixed 1000%Apr have ever seen ,every coin les than 1000 like sime 800 or 500but this coin is superb I am happy to be with this group
Activity: 52

While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000%Apr like that there are other rewards listed but for every normal stake there is 1000%Apr fixed

This coin is awesome I think no other coin has such a huge fixed APR  I think it is a promising project
pra
Activity: 98

Activity: 52
Jump to: