Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 271. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
 my coin is  not getting stake after wallet is encrypt  ..what is the solution?
Activity: 56
I have some LABH coins how to increase my coins any way to increase?Huh??
Add the coins to staking pool or do solo staking , so that your coin gets multiplied once it hit the stake

is there any difference between staking and staking pool. Huh
Activity: 42
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ? Huh Huh Huh

After sending the coins to staking pool , No need to keep wallet open
But the system should keep running 24/hrs
Activity: 84
guys the value is now cheap
u can buy the coin and hold it and wait until the price becomes high and sell the coin
Activity: 98
what is the use of participating in events like airdrop and other ??

once you try to participate you get to understand what it is and even luckily you may get reward
its only profit in participating there is nothing to lose
In a platform’s main assets are its users. The larger the user network, the higher the price per token. the price is what reflects the platform’s value on the open market.
Activity: 61
I want to choose solo staking to do this what are basic needs i have?HuhHuh?

the basic things is that u must have minimum coins to stake and u must have high-end system ,24/7 internet and current supply
and mainly ur wallet should be kept on which is little risky...
i think its a great time to buy the coin ,as now the value of the coin is low
and u can hold the coin as the people are already started dumping there coins ,once they stop the value of the coin will increase
and then u can sell ur coins  Cheesy
Activity: 126
how can i get wallet updating link ??,,, anyone help me !!

It will get in discord server when you go to announcement you can see the wallet update link...
how can i get wallet updating link ??,,, anyone help me !!
Activity: 98
I have some LABH coins how to increase my coins any way to increase?Huh??
Add the coins to staking pool or do solo staking , so that your coin gets multiplied once it hit the stake
I want to choose solo staking to do this what are basic needs i have?HuhHuh?
   If you want choose solo staking you must need power full system and 24/7 run yours system and ,and 24/7network facility...…….

In solo staking you should have higherend system and you should have proper internet connection and you should run your system 24/7
  till stake hit complete....
Yes you should have high-end system and you should have 24/hrs power supply and you should contain speed internet connection
Activity: 52
hi,team i am delighted with ur project,as ur DV8 logo is nice,it as strong team built and it as unique feature ....
and i think that in future the coin will be in 1st place in the cryptobridge ,happy being with this team
Activity: 154
how can the  users get wallet downloading  link Huh

join our server u get the link wallet
how can the  users get wallet downloading  link Huh
how and when we participate in airdrop event Huh Huh

just join LABH discord server and go to AIRDROPS Section and wait for the event when the event starts pls upload your LABH wallet id
how and when we participate in airdrop event Huh Huh
how can i get reward from airdrop event Huh tell me anyone !!

when they announce the airdrop event in the Discord you should send the wallet address and you will get a conformation after that you will get the reward coins..
where i can buy the labh coin

first you should Download the wallet and you have a option to buy the Labh coins with BTC or LTC...
After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it..?
wait you din't miss your coins it is in your wallet you should select your coins you will get your coins back...

Jump to: