Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 304. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
i can't belive that labh community is growing bigger and bigger lots of members are joining the server daily
ya the labh coins community is increasing , because it is doing smart work so people are trusting this coin
It as an amazing thing that LABH coin exchange as came finally  .....good luck     
Activity: 28
labh coin started its exchange server but i cant reach that  server ? can any one share the link of the exchange server
Activity: 112
How can we trust on LABH  coin exchange?Huh?
their is no word of trust if u r exchanging the coin means you will get exchanged coin into your given address in a fraction of seconds
Activity: 126
If i want to stake minimum coins but LABH coin has unique option is ''staking pool'' there you can stake less coin
Activity: 5
How can we trust on LABH  coin exchange?Huh?
Activity: 25
labh coin community is good and strong to post things about coins in announcements, latest updates news  etc.
Activity: 154
LABH Coin has no restriction and no number of coin needed that can be submit to the staking pool......
it is good to know that the exchange has started.....all the best
Activity: 74
I don't no how to exchange Labhcoin to other coins? Can any one suggest me.. Huh Huh

just go exchange server and put u r coin for exchange u can
I don't no how to exchange Labhcoin to other coins? Can any one suggest me.. Huh Huh
Activity: 28
finally the LABH Coin enter to the exchange i am getting so excited
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424934381212139523/473550811075575818/unknown.png

what do you mean by crypto bridge ?
It is a exchange platform where you can buy coin are withdraw coin in the form of exchange ..
Activity: 130
wow it really amazing labh coin exchange to other coin's, lets start to trade Shocked Cool
Activity: 56
can any one explain me about "synchronizing" mean and why does it take so long?
To the best of my knowledge, synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network.
For some clients to calculate the spendable balance of your LABH wallet and make new transactions, there fore
It needs to be aware of all previous transactions. This step can be resource intensive and
requires sufficient bandwidth and storage to accommodate the full size of the block chain for secure the coin..
enough people should keep using full node clients because they perform the task of validating and relaying transactions.....  
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424934381212139523/473550811075575818/unknown.png

yes bro it is a happy news for every one finally the exchange has launched & ready to make big history in crypto bridge
No one expect that LABH coin exchange will come this much early....i think new era has started in world of crypto & every one has waited for this moment
can any one explain me about "synchronizing" mean and why does it take so long?
Activity: 74
Lets start a trade and make the labh coin into more unique by trading,exchange,....etc
Activity: 25
need to see labh coin can beat other coins in exchange
Activity: 154
Hey it's nice to see that LABH coin exchange as started and ready to boom......... Cool Cool
Jump to: