Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 312. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
how can we see the LABHssp wallet?

It is only for the member who deposite their coin and stake the coin in that can access the wallet and get information in labhssp
Activity: 32
Activity: 126
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?Huh

At present as per the network difficulty more than 30k coins required to hit stakes daily
Activity: 84
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?Huh
Activity: 70
I doubt about this project, there were a lot of similar ones.
There might be  lot of other projects but what matters is The team ,the wallet ,specification ,community, etc so I don't find any flaws and the team is active all the time not like other coin team who vanish after coin launch never respond back and coin go dead.

yes i agree with the point, i am also following this project from many days and staking coin  Cheesy
Activity: 133
https://instantbitex.com - UK Based Cryptocurrency Trading & Exchange
Free Listing On Voting.

We have started Voting for your coin in our exchange ask your members to vote and get listited for free

Voting Link : https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@instbitex

Best Of Luck
Activity: 84
There might be  lot of other projects but what matters is The team ,the wallet ,specification ,community, etc so I don't find any flaws and the team is active all the time not like other coin team who vanish after coin launch never respond back and coin go dead.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
https://www.labhcoin.com, check the price in explorer in labh coin web page.
Activity: 82
what is labh coin price?...... how can we check it?
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???

after maturity it needs more time to hit a stake that can"t be said exactly,
  it depends on how many wallets are staking and depending on network weight

as server mentioned that min maturity 12 hours and max maturity 2day if in case  the maturity of the coin take too long days means what problem is my wallet is facing to occur this type problem

If u have less coins and if it gets mature and you haven't received stake means nothing to worry much on that because if you hold X no of coins and it crosses maturity and if stake get rejected to orphan block your maturity won't be lost in fact it keeps building maturity for your X no of coins u hold and get stake altogether
Activity: 112
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???

as server mentioned that min maturity 12 hours and max maturity 2day if in case  the maturity of the coin take too long days means what problem is my wallet is facing to occur this type problem
labh coin project is good, it has interesting topics in coming weeks,good luck.
Activity: 114

Activity: 154
Activity: 74
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power ,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

No need minimum coin  but you need systems and internet to run 24/7 without fail
Activity: 52
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power ,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool

just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction

and their is no need of minimum coin to stake in pool u can just stake the cion from what u had in the wallet

how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily 

after becoming the member of the LABHssp pool you become the member of that ..the LABHssp pool staking status report to you everyday how your wallet is growing from the ur deposite wallet
   This report is always of the previous 24hrs period
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool

just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot

and their is no need of minimum coin to stake in pool u can just stake the cion from what u had in the wallet

how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily 

Jump to: