Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 310. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I just read about the LABH coin it is really good!!!!
First of all  I congrats to the team members who are in this.And I wish them all the best and I am happy to part of this.

Activity: 11
Is the labh coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?

U can trade or exchange to another coins like BTC or LTC....
after that u can withdraw
Activity: 84
Is the labh coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?
Activity: 154
How many maximum coin are store in labh wallet......... Huh Huh
My wallet is not getting STAKE what is the problem and is there any solution for it..........?
Activity: 25
Simply put, an airdrop is a way for a new coin to fairly distribute it's coin/token to the community.  Most of the time the development team for a coin will create a form for you to go to, and you fill out different types of info, normally BitcoinTalk forum ID or profile link, and possibly Twitter/Telegram/Facebook info.  Then, you include your dv8 coin, and if you're lucky, they will "airdrop" (basically send you) their coin to your wallet.So, it's basically a way to get coins for free.
Activity: 70
My wallet is not getting STAKE what is the problem and is there any solution for it..........?
Activity: 126
withdrawing labh coins from wallet, should we convert to btc or no.

YES we can exchange any coins.........
withdrawing labh coins from wallet, should we convert to btc or no.
Activity: 28
Is there any chance to send the POS rewards to my local wallet ?
your stake reward from staking  pool will be collected labhssp pool whenever u want to withdraw  you can withdraw from their
Activity: 56

No, the POS Reward stakes are NOT sent to your local wallet.............
Activity: 154
How can we see our labhssp wallet and how much coin as developed in our wallet
Activity: 74
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet.

To stake the coin u dont want minimum coin to stake
You can stake the coin with minimum quantity u can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin u can get you reward late bcz the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster
To avoide of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool ....at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others
Activity: 114
what is the use of  premining

it is use for the pre sale and it gives for the coin developments like bountys,airdrops,marketing....etc
Activity: 70
if we withdraw all the coins from staking pool ....after that i will be the member of that server or they will remove me from labhssp

It is depend upon how much coin u r maintaining in wallet and if u having more coin in wallet means you wallet going to hit the stake early

what is the minimum coin to start the stake in both staking pool or if we done staking through system by ourself?
Activity: 74

It is depend upon how much coin u r maintaining in wallet and if u having more coin in wallet means you wallet going to hit the stake early
Activity: 5
Jump to: