Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 309. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi i am New i have seen this coin specifications it was really good, All the best
Activity: 35
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?

your rewards coins may get miss at the time of orphan block because another minner  has got stake hit due to presence of high coin in his wallet
Activity: 82
how much time we required to withdraw coins from staking pool
Activity: 154
 If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......
brand new
Activity: 0
I was very impressed that as I found the WHITE PAPER in LABH coin Website as there you can find all about LABH coin feature and good to see where the direction of this coin is going.
Activity: 126
My system as shutdown and now it's not getting on and my current LABH wallet in this system I have few
coins in it .Is there any option to open same wallet in another system
Activity: 11
Labh coin has more computing power when the transaction happen you can get validate your
transaction very faster.Hence u may earn Labh coin as a reward
Activity: 56
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?
Activity: 28
hi my wallet is getting some error
at the time of staking my system has shutdown and when i restart it the wallet is showing that wallet is syncout
before system shutdown my wallet has got 50% stake but now it is showing nothig wether stake will start from the begining or it will continue
hi , in my wallet coin is getting spit after stake reward and getting late from day  to day to get stake
is their any option to merge them please any one  guide me

yes i have also try to merge my coins but, i lost all my meturity  and once again it starts from the begning to get meture
dont merge the coin before the stake hit ... once the wallet  get stake  you can merge the coin  into one compound then you cant loose your maturity and you coins also get mature fast and your wallet also hit the stake early
hi , in my wallet coin is getting spit after stake reward and getting late from day  to day to get stake

yes i have also try to merge my coins but, i lost all my meturity  and once again it starts from the begning to get meture
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
now there are many ICO projects that provide convenience to customers, one of which is a wallet that can be downloaded on some well-known software and LABH coin available on Windows, Apple, and Linux ... it's cool
Activity: 133
Instantbitex.com - Intellegent Cryptocurrency Exchage .
List coins for just 0.25 BTC
https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/
Activity: 74
In my wallet coin as got stake but my wallet does not show any reward coin and it is showing grey tick
in my wallet. what is the problem and any solution for it?

Yaa its is a rare problem some time one or two wallet faces this types of problem ....I think your wallet facing ORPHAN BLOCK ....

what is an ORPHAN BLOCK....

It is also a valid block but it is not the part of the main block chain
When two miners produce blocks at the same time and one miner get rejected
hi , in my wallet coin is getting split after stake reward and getting late from day  to day to get stake
what do u mean by AIRDROPS ? what is the use of it..........
I was very impressed that as I found the WHITE PAPER in LABH coin Website as there you can find all about LABH coin feature and good to see where the direction of this coin is going.

yeah, i have also saw it.... its Good going on iam hoping in further days it has Great Future.....
In my wallet coin as got stake but my wallet does not show any reward coin and it is showing grey tick

Yaa its is a rare problem some time one or two wallet faces this types of problem ....I think your wallet facing ORPHAN BLOCK ....

what is an ORPHAN BLOCK....
Activity: 74

Jump to: