Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 308. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
When i send my Labh coins to Labhssp to stake,they will add to all the other Labh coins in the pool ?
Activity: 25
if i lost my discord id, will i get my labh coins or no, it can be search in discord server my labh wallet address
Activity: 74
I have send my coin to Labhssp pool for staking and it is conformed after some days my system got crashed and my wallet
as gone but i can't restore my wallet which is in my old system. can i get my coins from staking pool without that wallet ?

yes you can
how it possible does it works

If u r lost your wallet means u can get withdraw your coin from staking pool through discord bcz you are the  member pool as per your command u can withdraw your coin to another wallet .
But atleast you should have your discord id which you used to confirm the deposite
Activity: 70
After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it...

In which case coins well be split in the wallet and what is the reason for  splitting of coins...
Activity: 28
I have send my coin to Labhssp pool for staking and it is conformed after some days my system got crashed and my wallet
as gone but i can't restore my wallet which is in my old system. can i get my coins from staking pool without that wallet ?

yes you can
how it possible does it works
Activity: 154
LABH coin has compound weight of pool coins as a result higher rewards than solo staking in wallet.

really its good feature so we can earn more rewards then solo staking
check in labh wallet how much coins increased.
Activity: 52

yes you can
Activity: 114
how much time we required to withdraw coins from staking pool

the server take 24 hours to withdraw from the time of request  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
I аm intеrestеd оn thіs plan. I'll waіt fоr thіs tо lооk whаt іs gоіng to hарpen!
 Goоd luсk guуs!
How to check that weather my coin is getting increase or not. How can we came to know thet
how much coin deposited my wallet from the reward coins
Activity: 56
After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it...
labh coin supports in future for paying prepaid currency for mobile, for movie tickets, for buying online food and many more.
Activity: 28
if we do staking in system means we will get more reward or if i put my coins to staking pool  and if ido stake from their means i will get more coins
pra
Activity: 98
Hey hii i am new to this platform, i heard about this coin this project is good ,it have unique specification , i have doubt that can we do mining in this coin???

U can not mint coin but u can exchange it
Activity: 70
Hey hii i am new to this platform, i heard about this coin this project is good ,it have unique specification , i have doubt that can we do mining in this coin???

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I wish this project increase well and ideally! Riveting project, impeccably business, witting website.
Particularly worth mentioning is the well-designed official site of the project. everything is clear, accessible, high-quality. worked very well on this decoration
Activity: 52
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......
no if wallet is locked means staking will not be done untill you unlock the wallet but your coins are maturing
Jump to: