Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 307. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ?
Activity: 10
Is wallet working in labh coin now?
Yes its working fine and you can check through website itself.
Activity: 70
there is no time limit for adding coins in staking pool.
Activity: 84
can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool Huh??
you can deposit many times as you would like and coin will be staking begin soon
Activity: 130
can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool Huh??
Activity: 154
 Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool  Huh Huh
how to exchange labh coins ?
u can exchange the coins through the trading, and if u want to withdraw your money need to convert it to btc or ltc of the current value of trade market
if labh coin wallet is not getting sync, you can delete some files from labh wallet in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\LABH  other than wallet.dat, then sync will happen again.
Activity: 10
Hey hii i am new to this platform, i heard about this coin this project is good ,it have unique specification , i have doubt that can we do mining in this coin???

No you cannot mine this coin but you can stake,buy,exchange and you can trade the coin.
how much LABH coins are need to receive the  stake daily..
there is no need of minimum coins to stake..
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
whoever investing on these coins are lucky have bright future in this project.
Activity: 52
what is the use of  premining

it is use for the pre sale and it gives for the coin developments like bountys,airdrops,marketing....etc
As you mentioned above whether the pre-mining coin is only use for development or we can use it for exchange,trading...etc

It is minned  by coin founder and its value also same like coin and u can use it for exchange.withdraw, and trade also
Its is increasing its investor's  from day to day bcz every one like its unique specification and gaining the coin and taking the coin in a upper level ...i think in future it grew like anything
Activity: 74
what is the use of  premining

it is use for the pre sale and it gives for the coin developments like bountys,airdrops,marketing....etc
As you mentioned above whether the pre-mining coin is only use for development or we can use it for exchange,trading...etc

It is minned  by coin founder and its value also same like coin and u can use it for exchange.withdraw, and trade also
Activity: 98
i have seen all the specifications of this coin ... its really amazing and i think its a good project....
Activity: 126
LABH coin uses the(PoW) algorithm along to (PoS) for network . the LABH coin is something more interesting here! Wink
Activity: 112
what is the use of  premining

brand new
Activity: 0
LABH coin has compound weight of pool coins as a result higher rewards than solo staking in wallet.
Activity: 74
if i lost my discord id, will i get my labh coins or no, it can be search in discord server my labh wallet address
To avoide this types of issue or problem the discord server will ask your  email id to register and
Above this if u r maintaining a wallet by yourself means and at that time if u lost your systems means if u save your wallet data at another system means you can restore old wallet in another system
If u add your coin for staking in pool hereafter  your wallet has gone means you can get you coin back from staking pool with the help of discord server
If in case if you lost your discord id means you cant get your coin back from staking pool
Activity: 114
if i lost my discord id, will i get my labh coins or no, it can be search in discord server my labh wallet address

you should know your email id and password which you have given for register in discord server 
Jump to: