Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 72. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
i have done staking in 2-3 coins before in those in some team response was not good in some staking rewards was crap , at last i have this coin found what all i needed so far staking is going good i am little concern about price now , how ever rather than investing in some crap coins   i will be hold this coin price will go up in coming days ,
great for choosing the right coin hold up the coin to get the good rate of interest and profit.
Activity: 56
Blockchain technology changed our world. I am so glad that this technology gave an opportunity to be developed for projects like LABH Coin. I think that cryptocurrencies need to make life easier, not more complicated
Activity: 22
how can i get more coins by staking? any suggestions...!

U will get ur rewards when u add ur coins to the staking pool ur coins will be doubled or u can hold the coin till the value of the coin will increase
Activity: 40
i have done staking in 2-3 coins before in those in some team response was not good in some staking rewards was crap , at last i have this coin found what all i needed so far staking is going good i am little concern about price now , how ever rather than investing in some crap coins   i will be hold this coin price will go up in coming days ,
Activity: 98
LABH coin is having high ROI% and APR, the rewards or profit can be earned easily.
With whatever coin you coin stake you get rewards. There is no limit or minimum of coins to be hold.   
Activity: 14
LABH coin as high pos is essential a lighter and more energy efficient alternative to pow . instead of utilizing mining to discover blocks and validate transactions. pos forges through a lottery like process where each staked coin works like a raffle ticket
Activity: 42
i hope the devp team continues to work hard to add more features to the coin so more people will see the advantage of using this coin over other coins.
Activity: 56
Guys, I seriously tell you, look at your stats in the wallet and on the pool they steal our coins, go away from there, bsod.pw honest pool, raise there the speed and the blocks will go even faster.
Activity: 84
I wish i found out about labh sooner, this coin is truly amazing. Investing more and more! high return investment.
all the features are awesome . sounding on social media.
its a long term investment project you have to hold coin some year to getting really good profit
Activity: 112
LABH is the high return coin. Staking in this gives me more rewards and i have almost earned a passive income by this coin.
Surely LABH is having some kind of the strategies. Should understand deal with it.
I wish i found out about labh sooner, this coin is truly amazing. Investing more and more! high return investment.
all the features are awesome . sounding on social media.
I am fairly new to this but i did alot of research and i feel this coin is 100% the real deal. Love the idea. I hope the team keeps up the good work. Expecting big things..!!
Is there a minimum and maximum of LABH transaction free? If so what is the minimun and maximum fee?
There is no transaction fees for withdrawl, deposits, etc..... No need to worry.
it's really very good project , i seen in some projects.they are charging transaction fee and we will get confirmations on next blocks ..
but this project is very awsome .. am very glad to came here.
Activity: 70
LABH coin is my belief . Although someone is dumping the coin today , I don’t think it’s a problem , LABH will go to the top in a very short time .
Activity: 28
LABH block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders..
it seems like a very good project , i want to know about the annual percentage of this project , where can i get ??
and where can i get latest updates ?any social media Huh

i this current POS reward scheme legit? If it is, thats amazing APR!  Superblocks:

77 - 10.000 %
                                                      33, 88  -  7500 %
                                               11, 55 , 99  -  5000 %
                                          00, 22, 44, 66  -  2500 %
                         12, 32, 42, 53, 62, 72, 82  -  2000%

02, 05, 08, 15, 18, 25, 28,  35,     -    1500 %
            38, 45, 48, 65, 68, 75, 85, 95       
you can see the annual percentage ..!!
Hi guys, im very much glad to say that i have got best returns on my investment and also the rewards from LABH . Im looking for buying coins, ill buy when the price drops and it will be way to get more profits again. Only the LABH had given best response to me over my investment and very promising project. the LABH team is always active with thier updates about coin status. 
Activity: 98
Is there a minimum and maximum of LABH transaction free? If so what is the minimun and maximum fee?
There is no transaction fees for withdrawl, deposits, etc..... No need to worry.
it seems like a very good project , i want to know about the annual percentage of this project , where can i get ??
and where can i get latest updates ?any social media Huh
yes you can get latest updates on many social media ...like telegram twittter ,telegram ,facebook and many more.!!

Pages:
Jump to: