Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 73. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
this coins are really good for small investors as price is affordable for small investors and team providing good stake rewards small investors can make extra income from small capital , small investors without too much risk can earn good rewards if they stake for long-term  
Activity: 84
it seems like a very good project , i want to know about the annual percentage of this project , where can i get ??
and where can i get latest updates ?any social media Huh

you can see in the 1st page then you know
Activity: 14
it seems like a very good project , i want to know about the annual percentage of this project , where can i get ??
and where can i get latest updates ?any social media Huh
Activity: 112
I'm seeing this project from the beginning it is a dynamic project.
Don't worry about the low price, as you all know there will be ups and downs in the market.
LABH is getting recovered these days and time to rise for it is nearest.
Activity: 28
what is the airdrop and bounty ?? how it advantagable ? anybody reply me !
airdrop is an event that is provided in LABH , any 30 members will earn rewards from this events !!
you can participate in this event  in discord server of the labh .
what is the airdrop and bounty ?? how it advantagable ? anybody reply me !
Activity: 14
Investing in labh coin for a long term and holding the coin for more days is better way to stake the coins and to earn more rewards in short time of a period in faster way
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected ??
LABH COIN needs to be clear about the distribution of their tokens so that we can know how many tokens for their activities. If the amount of tokens created is too large, it will deprive the coin of the future. The project should consider the amount of tokens distributed to the market!
Activity: 98
LABH project is a nice project and features are also satisfied. Resources are also good.
Investors who have invested in this project surely get their rewards higher.
Activity: 56
I DONT worry about the  price now. because this is the long-term investment project,
 I only care about the DEV team's progress, thank you for the team's continuous efforts.
this is BIG Project so i believe in labh coin. The market will rebound this month, and it surprise everyone  who sold coins at low price.
how can i get more coins by staking? any suggestions...!
Activity: 98
I have been holding those 10k coins from the start... & staking them. Looks quite promising to me. Waiting for to buy more and add them to staking   Smiley
As per my opinion before investing in any project you should check out all the features and specifications.
LABH is having good features and it is worth project for the investment. High rewards can be earned in a simple way.
i think this is right time to buy labh coin because it's price is low , in future price will be high .
How many maximum coin are store in labh wallet.

there is a limit with in the maximum supply, you can buy coins with in maximum supply.
what is the maximum supply limit of LABH coins??

LABH coins max supply is 50,000,000,000 .
than how much coin can i store in labh wallet
Activity: 154

there is a limit with in the maximum supply, you can buy coins with in maximum supply.

LABH coins max supply is 50,000,000,000 .

Holding and add LABH coins to the staking pool is the safest bet out there, if you people aim for long term then don't have to worry about all the fluctuations, just wait for the final outcome and retrieve your profits
Pages:
Jump to: