Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 84. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I like that crypto market is developing and it offers new alternatives like labh coin.

I think that over a couple of years we will get a crypto product that will be simple in usage and very profitable.

I guess labh coin is a big step in that direction.
Activity: 28
A coin development with the mindset to proffer currency solution especially when it comes to size, price and infrastructure is definitely a great thinking and I strongly believe this project will thrive well, the team LABH coin is very professionally and are on the vision and mission..now LABH coin is expanding in the field of public.
if we can find the right coins and right place, then we can make profit too. because there is too many coins to be choose and we need to select and search one by one until we can found the right one. and i am agree that now maybe its the right time for us to invest in labh coin...now its the best high pos coin available on market...!!
I am sure that LABH coin will become the most powerful financial system. Blockchain as a technology is an amazing invention that allows to solve thousands of problems in all sectors of the economy.this coin is not just an innovation it is a revolution...
Activity: 14
The ledger is one which all the transactions which took place is recorded in the ledgers.
And this ledgers together form block and it starts a block chain
Activity: 42
this coin is very good i really like the compound interest for staking although there are many coins which offer compound interest but those coins are improvements are not good this coin improvements and tam activity support is good investing in this coin really helps in gaining passive income   
nice blog and very inspirational too, might be taking some time to check this out and learn more about your project, i was impress and i want to be part of this too, i'm now reading more information regarding to bounties and how to be part of it, good luck and more progress to come labh...
How to store my coins more secure and safely ?

you should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

If I lost then how can i recover it?
Usually private keys can be recovered using 12 to 24 word phrase. which Make a backup of that phrase as well. you have to create an e-mail that will be used only for this wallet. Use two-factor authentication everywhere it is possible. You just need to get an app, that will generate passwords for your accounts and create one more layer of protection. Pay attention to what exchanges you are using? ?choose reputable and secure ones to avoid bad experience. Update your software regularly, always get the latest version of wallet you use...
How to store my coins more secure and safely ?

you should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.
Activity: 98
LABH coin is a pretty good form of passive "income".investors  basically get paid out based on how much you hold  I really like their project long term as well, so it could appreciate greatly in value if it works out like the planned roadmap.
Hi, Team i am delighted with ur project, as your LABH logo is nice, It has strong team built and it as unique feature and i think that in future the coin will be in 1st place in the cryptobridge, Happy being with this team, I think its a great time to buy the coin, As now the value of the coin is low and you can hold the coin as the people are already started dumping there coins, Once they stop the value of the coin will increase and then you can sell your coins.
dev we are always following and supporting no matter which account you use, the project is important for us

account can be confirmed on your very own forum at any time...!!
The benefit of the LABH coin is that the transactions can be done with low fees because there is no third party influence.This technology is operated on a blockchain technology, and as we can understand, the demand and popularity of LABH going up each day...!!
I think it's too fast to judge this project as good and will be successful in the market, because not all experiments can succeed satisfactorily, and to invest here it takes time to think well, and see the development of threads in the next few days, even though the minimum investment is not too high....
labh coin is a cryptocurrency that aims to revolutionize experience in the world of cryptocurrency.
This platform has identified common cryptocurrency problems ranging from usability to how decentralized systems operate.
Activity: 14
what is block chain ? and how does block chain work what are the advantages of it
Activity: 130
advantage of  block chain???
Blockchain is the digital and decentralized ledger technology that records all transactions without the need for a financial intermediary like a bank.advantages over existing payment facilitation networks that could make it a go-to technology for the financial services industry (and other industries) in the future.
1.transparency
2.reduced transaction cost
3.faster transaction settlement
4.decentralization
5.user controlled network
Activity: 112
Good project! it's nice when the coin works and each time increases income good project, I liked the design of the site, it was done qualitatively!
I want to see further developmen the coin as labh can trust.
Holding and add LABH coins to the staking pool is the safest bet out there, if you people aim for long term then don't have to worry about all the fluctuations, just wait for the final outcome and retrieve your profits.
Activity: 112
I am sure that LABH coin will become the most powerful financial system. Blockchain as a technology is an amazing invention that allows to solve thousands of problems in all sectors of the economy.this coin is not just an innovation it is a revolution...
Pages:
Jump to: