Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 86. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Are there any news about the next exchange platform?
yes mate....labh listed in coinpaprika  Cool
join discord channel you will get daily feeds
That's great news! One more exchange listing to add to labh already huge list of exchanges, which have been accomplished with the power of our community.
Activity: 154
Is there any restriction to have minimum coins to add staking pool for staking???

there is no restriction for adding coins to staking pool,add coins as much you can, this is the reason labh is very special compared to other coins.
Activity: 56
Is there any restriction to have minimum coins to add staking pool for staking???
Activity: 70

Always invest in good projects and enjoy your rest of the life. and i am sure this Labh coin can change our life. so i will suggest to hold them and enjoy rest of the life.
Activity: 18
What makes you think that the price is growing - it is constantly falling!
Activity: 112
It's great to keep labh coin in your wallet, and you're rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their labh wallet and use it to buy labh without having to use exchange! In the future, labh plans to improve the technology to be able to expand the exchange with other coins
Activity: 43
project strongly supports the development of the world of cryptocurrency by connecting several markets, will certainly simplify all transactions, hopefully be a proud project, running well
 I brought some labh coins yesterday and the price is rising day by day,i hope this coins as good future.
am haapy to invest in this coin.
hello I am new to this project anybody tell me the specifications of this coin ,,
how can I read about it !!!
please read the first page than you will know the full details of the coin
thank me later Smiley
i think new members dont see first and just ask here there are lot of information in 1st page Grin
Activity: 28
It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.
Activity: 98
I would personally like to invest in projects that have a long term future than a short term gain, for a short span. LABH Coin,seems very promising to me to have a great future in the future run. Their flexibility of tool and security measures seems great.

Even i think future of this coin will be good as i am confident with my analysis and prediction i can expect good returns from this coin all though price is down now it will  recover in future
Activity: 53
Long-term holding is key for labh coin owners, it can take some time, but sooner or later we will be up again
I agree with you mate. Good things comes to those who wait. Most of the millionaires in crypto are holders. They inspire me a lot.
Long-term holding is key for labh coin owners, it can take some time, but sooner or later we will be up again
LABH coins price is rising from day by day.i think things will change in the future,labh coin will be the top of crypto currency.
labh coin has the strongest foundation.
I believe in this project so much thats why im always willing to support every step of labh. I keep up on it and this is one of long term goal.
Activity: 53
I have held labh coin since long time and will continue to hold it as I too feel that it is long term coin and the features of the project is very good.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
I would personally like to invest in projects that have a long term future than a short term gain, for a short span. LABH Coin,seems very promising to me to have a great future in the future run. Their flexibility of tool and security measures seems great.

its good to see the price getting increased , there is a lot of hard work being done by the team , the team will suerly reach there goal and people get ready to go for moon
Activity: 84
LABH coins price is rising from day by day.i think things will change in the future,labh coin will be the top of crypto currency.
yes mate.as far as dev and community working hard for the development of the coin..
Activity: 84
hello I am new to this project anybody tell me the specifications of this coin ,,
how can I read about it !!!
please read the first page than you will know the full details of the coin
thank me later Smiley
This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?

there is no restriction you can add as much coins you have , you can add coins when ever you have it

Pages:
Jump to: