Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 87. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Labh coin is on the path of creating deep foundations to be able to handle the market necessities and provide a quality and solid service!
Activity: 42
hello I am new to this project anybody tell me the specifications of this coin ,,
how can I read about it !!!
go through previous page everything as been mentioned i think or goto labhcoin.com
Activity: 28
LABH coin provides Investors with a unique features to buy LABH coin in the wallet itself  You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH COINS, Without having to use an Exchange, This feature is only Available for LTC & BTC to buy LABH coins........   
In LABH coin, POS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, Getting Rewarded for being part of the LABH block-chain network.
In LABH you have MAXIMAL benefit for any Stake Size, you get your Percentage Shares of 24 hours, Shared Pool Stake based on your compounding balance....
Activity: 56
Public-key cryptography is based on the concept of a key pair, which consists of a public key and a private key. Data that has been encrypted with a public key can be decrypted only with the corresponding private key.
hello I am new to this project anybody tell me the specifications of this coin ,,
how can I read about it !!!
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
please help me How can i convert this digital currency into money...!!

Money is a currency issued by the government. While crypto enthusiasts believe that digital coins will replace traditional money in the future, you can Use cryptocurrency exchanges, you can also use Services that create People to People in marketplace, you can also Use cards for cryptocurrency...
I have seen so much growth with this project than with few others which got launched at the same time. The community is
still growing as more and more people come to know about labh coin.
Activity: 98
what is the advantage of  block chain???
there are more advantages of blockchain like
 good in Process Integrity
 better Traceability
 best Security
 it has Faster processing...
Activity: 154
This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?

you can add more coins at any time thre is no restriction for that, it is special feature in labh, add your coins as much you can.
Activity: 168
Activity: 112
This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?
Guys no need to panic if your wallet is not Sync!!
when the coins are getting matured and that moment wallet gets out of sync or shut down…….no need to panic we just need to restart the wallet and wait until it is synchronized. It may just take time and it will continue from where it was stopped
Can any one tell me hoe download labh wallet I am little confusing??
fine first you have to join labh discord server there you can find the link in official block,from that you can download the wallet.
Can any one tell me how to download labh wallet I am little confusing??
ones you added your coins to staking means pool there is no purpose to keep your wallet open and you can turn off your system your staking will be going on...
And in solo staking pool it's own staking, in that you should have higherend system, proper internet connection,and proper current.
Now i am going to invest in LABH, where should i buy labh coins? is there any sites?
first you have to download the wallet, there you can buy and you can also buy in coinexchange and cryptobridge.
fine thank you for your response, it great to see that we can buy in different sites, happy for this.
LABH COIN has a maximal benefit for any stake size,you will get your percentage share of 24 hours shared pool stake based on your compounding balance
Activity: 98
There are many option to buy LABH coins. you can buy coins in labh wallet, coinexchange and cryptobridge. add your coins to staking pool with the help of bot-command in your labh discord server, there is no restriction to add coins to staking pool, you can add how much coin you want. I think investing on long term in LABH is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials.
Activity: 112
LABH Coin having compound weight of pool coins, As a results in higher rewards in pool staking than solo staking as compared, LABH team as provided great features and specs which makes this coin great ,its awesome for staking, I really like the idea of the project. LABH COIN is a blockchain based social media platform that also aims to support a variety of content. I hope this project will grow bigger .
Pages:
Jump to: