Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 89. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
labh coin is promising project so investors and large companies can invest on coins,keep the coins in staking pool,so rewards can be given,once exchange comes in labh,many can invest more coins on labh.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what is the advantage of  block chain???
Labh coin cryptocurrency sector is very profitable compared to other investment sectors and it is very easy to invest. I get extra income by joining bounty and airdrops. I also fully trust the technology of blockchain
Activity: 84
Holding strong here, no point in selling right now, I didn't sell at 15sat because I believe in the project!
already getting decent ROI
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It can be said that LABH is receiving high praise from the community. Great features and especially high rewards will give owners of coin trust the same amount of capital invested in LABH. Buying and keeping LABH coins at this time will certainly make a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 84
 we are holding here. We believe on labh. And we do still believe on the future of this coin. I'm still holding my coins, especially at this time of the market. When market is really bad. We still see devs are working really hard to add features and application of the coin.
Activity: 28
Hello! The project has turned to 15 Satoshi, this is bad. When will growth be?

LABH is still growing up … just hope the price will increase very soon .. stay calm and wait .. everyone know that this project will going top in crypto world ..!!
Activity: 2
Hello! The project has turned to 15 Satoshi, this is bad. When will growth be?
Activity: 53
I can not believe that labh coin will lose in the future . As we can see , there are so many new features are coming , that’s wonderful .
Activity: 70

In Labh coin the plenty of early investors are now living a lavish lifestyle .Because they belivied in something and i'm one of them.
Activity: 70
Every investors like to track the coin price traded volume and other trading  info of coins , I am really happy that this coin provides many coin tracker platform for the investors it is very easy to track this coins trading information
Activity: 98
LABH, day 9-28 began its quotation at 265 sats and 10 days after its price is 43 sats , so if I have purchased at day 1 , nowadays I would have lost 80% of my money ... next month probably will be 7 sats ...

Who likes to lose their money???

I was not mistaken a lot with my predictions, almost a month later the price has dropped to 15 sats. The only large buys are self made by the coin devs with the purpose of increasing the volume.

Exit the scam now.
I am also holding this coin , i think price fluctuation is common i have seen many coins price fluctuations are more compared to this coin , i think in coming days buyers will push price higher  
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
LABH, day 9-28 began its quotation at 265 sats and 10 days after its price is 43 sats , so if I have purchased at day 1 , nowadays I would have lost 80% of my money ... next month probably will be 7 sats ...

Who likes to lose their money???

I was not mistaken a lot with my predictions, almost a month later the price has dropped to 15 sats. The only large buys are self made by the coin devs with the purpose of increasing the volume.

Exit the scam now.
compare to solo staking , the labh ssp is very easy way to earnings ...
there are not compulsory to have high  capacitive systems and , always proper internet connection ..!
and there is no restrictions on submitting the number of coins to the staking pool ...!!
staking pool is the best, because in solo staking pool you should keep running your system 24/7
and you should have proper internet connection and proper current...in solo staking pool your staking with less coins means staking reword coins will also get late....
In staking pool ones you added your coins to stake you can close your system your staking will be going on you have more coins means
your stake hit will get faster..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
LABH coin will be one of the safest coin to invest because it is got listed in coin marketcap. invest wisely and get more rewards as a profit.this coin is definitely make your life brighter...
LOL... Being listed on CMC doesn't mean that coin will be one of the safest coin to invest. Next time think twice before writing a post.
The technology of the future is changing people's lives. doing business will be easier and quality with this project.
If you're planning for investing in any coins or investing in any kinds of investments in generally means go for Labh.
The rate of interest is much more better from other coins. The Labh team is providing a good specifications for its customers.
Happy to be a part of this.
compare to solo staking , the labh ssp is very easy way to earnings ...
there are not compulsory to have high  capacitive systems and , always proper internet connection ..!
and there is no restrictions on submitting the number of coins to the staking pool ...!!
Activity: 154
Now i am going to invest in LABH, where should i buy labh coins? is there any sites?
first you have to download the wallet, there you can buy and you can also buy in coinexchange and cryptobridge.
Activity: 42
I see that the team contributes in the forums, they are responsive to the community, here the communication it is important to build trust, in addition they have an attractive reward scemme so as to make people attract
Pages:
Jump to: