Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 85. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
LABH coin has Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier for an exchange. No need of expensive mining equipment or wasting energy.

yes its true if u want make profit in crypto the labh coin is good bcz it had high rate of  interest
Activity: 42
LABH coin has Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier for an exchange. No need of expensive mining equipment or wasting energy.
Activity: 16
when is the correct time to invest in crypto currency , is it now suitable to investment in LABH ?

if u want to invest on labh coin the time doesn't meant hear
if u buy the labh coin and do stake you will increase the coin
the project has good APR it increase the coin in shorter time due to its compound interest it makes coin to grow in large amount in less time
Activity: 112
a very interesting project   . is engaged in marketplace which is a good business opportunity. this project also has some interesting features. the roadmap is also described in detail so it can facilitate the investors. Success for LABH coin
Activity: 43
LABHcoin is a really perspective project. It really offers a nice opportunity to earn money. Besides, LABHcoin’s developers have great plans. I hope they will everything well.
Activity: 56
What makes you think that the price is growing - it is constantly falling!
every one knows that price is falling from few days but if every one dump the coins means actually the price will be in bottom  because of heavy dumpers the hole community is suffering from loos but u ppls have to keep in mind that the project didn't make you loose anything it gives lots of good interest every time and helps in improve or gain of coins in large quantity but u have to wait for good price and have to sell the coins
Activity: 70
my favorite coin is LABH, because the transaction withdrawal and deposit fee is 0. and i know in a span of 6 months or more price will be above 500 sat

I've been using LABH and yes, its true. The transactions are all good , this project gives good benefits to the investors, they have provided many trading platforms . good wallet , coin tracker platforms , coin as everything that investors need
yes LABH team is very good team as provided everything investors need , future price of LABH coin will be very costly 
Activity: 70
my favorite coin is LABH, because the transaction withdrawal and deposit fee is 0. and i know in a span of 6 months or more price will be above 500 sat

I've been using LABH and yes, its true. The transactions are all good , this project gives good benefits to the investors, they have provided many trading platforms . good wallet , coin tracker platforms , coin as everything that investors need
Activity: 98
LABH have a developmental process so that it can achieve high value as present. Of course, no individual can push the value of such high LABH coin. I believe that with blockchain technology, its positive advantages in the future, is the main advantage that it attracts a lot of attention from investors.
Activity: 154
people can earn money easily by Trading, joining bounty campaigns, investing for LABH and also i think after few years, LABH coin may be the common currency for the next days..
What is long-term goal of this coin?? can any one ans me.....
As everyone knows that we will be the top in the crypto and already labh achieved good response in crypto market and already it is to near to success.

wow that's great and I just want to know those achievements of LABH coin?? 
Is there any restriction to have minimum coins to add staking pool for staking???

there is no restriction for adding coins to staking pool,add coins as much you can, this is the reason labh is very special compared to other coins.
thank you mate for your quick response, it is really glad to be entering in this coin,bcz the supportive of the team is at its best. hope it will continue in next days.
Activity: 42
Looks like as LABH coin is recovering, its is back and i Hope the trend will continue from here.
yes even i think trend will reverse from here now buyers will be in control i think good rally will be coning in coming months   
Now people can earn money easily by Trading, joining bounty campaigns, investing for LABH and also i think after few years, LABH coin may be the common currency for the next days..
As everyone knows that we will be the top in the crypto and already labh achieved good response in crypto market and already it is to near to success.

Activity: 53

hey guys can anyone tell me what development planned next for labh coin?? Can we expect any major improvements .
Activity: 126
Are there any news about the next exchange platform?
yes mate....labh listed in coinpaprika  Cool
join discord channel you will get daily feeds
That's great news! One more exchange listing to add to labh already huge list of exchanges, which have been accomplished with the power of our community.

We did it all over again and again. There's no time for losing because winning is our virtue.
Looks like as LABH coin is recovering, its is back and i Hope the trend will continue from here.
Pages:
Jump to: