Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 93. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Already wrote to both admins, no one answers ....
I have admins resolving problems of investors in discord may be you should DM them and get your problem solved

from where did you deposit coins from have you followed the procedure if not see the steps in previous pages you will get it 
Activity: 18
Already wrote to both admins, no one answers ....
Activity: 53
Labh Coin is the  project that appeared in the promising market of crypto.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable.i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
Activity: 70
In the discord 2 days I’m writing to everyone about the deposit, and silence, no one wants to answer
many are there in discord including i there is no messages of u asking , if you are still having problems contact pool admin they will help you , have you checked properly it might be mistake from your side also
Activity: 56
What do you think the reason for  decreasing of price labh coin ? A lot of people are selling or there is less demand ?
Pump and dump is always there on the line but there are also so many factors that affect the price,
maybe pump and dump is really hard today because the volume of the investors is really unstable.
 so then I believe that the value and the price of the coin is also unstable.
Activity: 84
In the discord 2 days I’m writing to everyone about the deposit, and silence, no one wants to answer
cant understand what your saying
What do you think the reason for  decreasing of price labh coin ? A lot of people are selling or there is less demand ?
anyone plzz tell me what are the specification of this coin??

u can see the specification of this coin in first page of this forum and in social media links are available u can see and join there

you better read the white paper of the coin so that you will get to know the specs and more over about the coin , it helps people to understand more about the coin
yes the whitepaper gives all information about the coin specifications ,features and the details about rate of intrest APR ...
better to read the whitepaper for more information ....

yes alright and where can i join your discord server , and telegram is there any links are provided ?? if is there please post here ...and i am very impressed about the rate of intrest and the features of the coin wallet , there are no transaction fee's ..and we can stake in our own wallet ...!!
totally this project is a high return investing ,and make us rich very soon ....!!  thanks

here the links for joing LABH discord and follow this project in telegram , i think this links may helps you !!..
all the best .. know more and get more from this project ,,,
you will deffinately impress by this and you trust more than other projects ... because this is project have very good team and good features ...

Discord    :https://discord.gg/AAKdEKd

Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/HjwxORLJBlu1jowkUUFJZA
This is a good time to buy labh coin because when they launch special features, the price of coin will go to the clouds!
The best strategy is to buy and hold !!

I agree with you.  this is the best time to fill your bag with coins.
Activity: 28

u can see the specification of this coin in first page of this forum and in social media links are available u can see and join there

you better read the white paper of the coin so that you will get to know the specs and more over about the coin , it helps people to understand more about the coin
yes the whitepaper gives all information about the coin specifications ,features and the details about rate of intrest APR ...
better to read the whitepaper for more information ....
Activity: 28
i will stay long invest with this coin....impressive APR,ROI
up to date wallet updates. very responsive community Smiley
yes this project have high rate of intrest for every users , and staking pool also very well ...
without more risk we can earn on staking pool ..this project will be top on crypto in feature !!
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
I see that the team contributes in the forums, they are responsive to the community, here the communication it is important to build trust, in addition they have an attractive reward scemme so as to make people attract

I made a deposit in stakinglab — 2 days went by — where can I see the report — who opens the private channel for the report?
Activity: 53
This is a good time to buy labh coin because when they launch special features, the price of coin will go to the clouds!
The best strategy is to buy and hold !!
Activity: 84
How many exchanges we have?

I see new exchanges listing labh coin all the time lol
When  investors are less able to understand and rely on market stability.
What we left behind is a market dominated by algorithmic strategies that do not care about evaluating investments with a long-term view of value.
dont worry about the price of the labh coin.the price will  rise.
i will stay long invest with this coin....impressive APR,ROI
up to date wallet updates. very responsive community Smiley
because many people already know that the price of LABH COIN will rise again as before so many people are more relieved to hear that.
and this is also not the end of LABH.
Pages:
Jump to: