Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 94. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I've been part of labh since 2 months. it's been the best decision I've made in crypto.  What a great community and project.
I've learned so much and met some great people!
investing is upon investors and there needs and there capital ,there are cheap and costly coins in market , it depends how much can risk they can afford and how much profits they are targeting
For investors who are having less capital can buy this coin because it is in cheap price now and there is less risk of holding it as they can afford less risk ,
yes you are right it is good for small investors too like me i do get good stake rewards and i am happy that i have invested in this coin
Activity: 98
investing is upon investors and there needs and there capital ,there are cheap and costly coins in market , it depends how much can risk they can afford and how much profits they are targeting
For investors who are having less capital can buy this coin because it is in cheap price now and there is less risk of holding it as they can afford less risk ,
Activity: 28
anyone plzz tell me what are the specification of this coin??

u can see the specification of this coin in first page of this forum and in social media links are available u can see and join there

can i follow this project updates on reddit ?? anyone post the link if it was there !!

i just seen some information of this  project in my twitter ,telegram and i thought this is really awesome project ,,i am also just following from now ...
many more people are following this project because of the features that are mentioned in this project .. i think this project will be in top of crypto world in feature ... proud tosee this ... thank you ..!!  

I just seen this link on discord …

I think this may help you …

https://www.reddit.com/r/LABHCOIN/

lot of information in reddit we can see more details and updates on that site.. thank you !!

u can see the specification of this coin in first page of this forum and in social media links are available u can see and join there

can i follow this project updates on reddit ?? anyone post the link if it was there !!

i just seen some information of this  project in my twitter ,telegram and i thought this is really awesome project ,,i am also just following from now ...
many more people are following this project because of the features that are mentioned in this project .. i think this project will be in top of crypto world in feature ... proud tosee this ... thank you ..!!  
I think the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about LABH project. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good start for a project. Keep up the good work labh  team. I do believe that this will be a successful project..
Activity: 56

Activity: 98
Hey guys it's good news for LABH holders, that is LABH got listed on coinpaprika, really i am very surprising in every step this coin is really awesome. these achievements shows that brilliancy of LABH project.
Activity: 154
I already staked now coin which is the right time to with draw and i get more reward
it is depend on you, you can withdraw your coins anytime before 24 hrs if you want to trade.
Activity: 154
Hey guys it's again good news for LABH holders, that is LABH got listed on coinpaprika, really i am very surprising in every step this coin is really awesome. these achievements shows that brilliancy of LABH project.
Activity: 84
hi guys i have invested in labh, if i have any quires or some problems where i can contact the labh team

If you have face any problems in labh, just you can post here or you can discus in labh coin discord server, you will get solution as soon as well.
Activity: 42
hi guys i have invested in labh, if i have any quires or some problems where i can contact the labh team
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase
Activity: 112
i want the information of staking rewards for the investors ,in this coin !! anyone help me for this !!
i decide on that how much can i invest and much i can get !!
mention the rate of intrest APR
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It can be said that LABL is a new coin to be appreciated by the community thanks to the highest Pos. But in the long run, I think the continued technological improvements and new features will make the LABL stable and evolve.
I guess it is time to change something and labh coin’s team can make it real. I am glad that they don’t want to use only their own coins. They want to make it real for any cryptocurrency. By the way, they want to design a wallet that will accept a lot of cryptocurrencies. labh coin is a nice chance to increase your profits. There are so many impressive projects that can’t find enough money to realise their ideas.
I already staked now coin which is the right time to with draw and i get more reward
how you did stake, plzz help me na i'm very new to this coin??
labh is very good project concept coupled with a professional working team that is very skilled in their respective fields, I am sure this project will be a big success and grow rapidly. hopefully many investors are investing in this project. u get a more profit
I researched this project for a few weeks before I decided to buy some labh coins. I purchased a lot of coins .I think this project is awesome and happy to be part of it.
I know you've research well and you saw the potential of this project. That's the outcome of the research.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: