Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 95. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I researched this project for a few weeks before I decided to buy some labh coins. I purchased a lot of coins .I think this project is awesome and happy to be part of it.
Activity: 84
dear dumpers stop dumping for the present price of the coins...think twice before dumping the coins. price will go moon soon
Activity: 70
I already staked now coin which is the right time to with draw and i get more reward

u can with draw any time because the staking reward is randomly fixed
I already staked now coin which is the right time to with draw and i get more reward
Activity: 18
I made a deposit to the pool almost 2 days ago — I don’t receive any coins — where can I see my balance in the pool
Activity: 56
Is it safe to manage multiple labh wallets from one pc?
There are always risks if you use a wallet on a PC that is used to surf the Internet.

I recommend buying a separate tablet computer, only for cryptocurrency wallets.
Activity: 16
Are there any news about the next exchange platform?
yes mate....labh listed in coinpaprika  Cool
join discord channel you will get daily feeds
at present it has listed but the price is getting high
Activity: 84
yes mate....labh listed in coinpaprika  Cool
join discord channel you will get daily feeds
Activity: 52
What is Secret sharing ??
It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.

Does it have any benefit in Block-chain technology?

In Blockchain technology it is an approach that divides secret or personal information into different units and sent them to the users on the network.

the blockchain is a virtual, public ledger that records everything in a secure and transparent manner. ... To some people,
the blockchain technology is a lot more promising than the DV8 coin it was designed to support.

Blockchain keeps financial, public ledger safe , so this technology is been used in financial business
it can been seen by every one ,I mean it is transparent
it uses more of cryptography
So the people trust more in Blockchain technology   
Activity: 53

It is crazy how much labh coin is growing.I am very glad to have found this coin so early and will continue to believe in the developers and the community!
Is it safe to manage multiple labh wallets from one pc?
Activity: 98
LABH COIN has a maximal benefit for any stake size,you will get your percentage share of 24 hours shared pool stake based on your compounding balance 
Activity: 154
guys do you know how does LABH coin work?

ya LABH coin is a POS coin i.e, it is a proof of work coin which is used in trading
this coin is so unique feature  that no other coin as such a high POS of 1000%-10000% APR  and youn get daily 2% staking rewards
Project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter. Hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. Investing is not a big task but choosing a good one is creativity Investing in normal projects will never bring any returns but investing in good projects will make its investor satisfy in every step of the project I think this  project will deserve this

Activity: 112
I would like to say to the protection of the project that the network of miners is really close to ideal, so the number of seconds in blocks can be calculated purely theoretically... The excellent image of labh coin cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense and managed with reasonable care and interest, It is about the safest investment in the world.
Labh project ruling the cryptomarket with huge returns !!!!!!!1000% to 10000% !!!!Great
This is the moment when you need to start looking for real and solid projects as LABH.
buy more coins and hold in your wallet.
I have seen with plenty of supporters, organized, respectful, caring, enthusiasts, and great people in labh coin. perhaps you do not need
to search more and just join this one and start staking and earning your coins...!
the price seems low.....this is best time to buy the bag of labh coins before the the price hitting Cool
Pages:
Jump to: