Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 97. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The blockchain network lives in a state of consensus, one that automatically checks in with itself every ten minutes. A kind of self-auditing ecosystem of a digital value, the network reconciles every transaction that happens in ten-minute intervals. Each group of these transactions is referred to as a block.
Activity: 56
The LABH community is really getting the word out. labh is showing up in a lot of youtube channels. It is definitely gaining momentum day by day.
Great job by the developers.
Activity: 84
I'm confident that labh coin will be top in  2019.....

labh have big team and active community. A lot people spent damn a lot time for this project. Someone for Developments, Someone for promotion, Someone for trading.
If we will keep up, someday we can in top

I truly believe in them and yes definitely we will be in the top next some year. The amount of hard work and dedication we put into this project will not be wasted..
where a lot of work is done and where the dev team is very active.
Therefore, there is a great chance for LABH coin to be in the very top of the strongest coins.
The only thing that needs to be done now is HOLD for some days.
Activity: 70

labh have big team and active community. A lot people spent damn a lot time for this project. Someone for Developments, Someone for promotion, Someone for trading.
If we will keep up, someday we can in top
Activity: 84
Activity: 53
The labh coin community and the development team are also what make this cryptocurrency successful. Together as a community I firmly believe this will be the most prominent anonymous cryptocurrency, and that the company will take the leading place in this world!
labh coin strength stems not only from its advanced technology and large community, but also from the community's ability to process problems and seek solutions. Every part in community is trying its best to make this thing more successful by putting its endless hearty efforts in it.
Now it is good time for people to buy more coins as much as they can. Labhcoin is such a good project, team is working super hard to make
coins better and better everyday. I am sure their hard work will paid off one day, as all other coin holders we just need to contribute as much
as we could so we can make our dream come true.
Activity: 112
In LABH, Coins that generates new blocks through proof of stake ,which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Labh coin is high return investment platform! Anyone can take advantage of this coin. LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scypt algorithm, with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LABH In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool......

Still the price is going down. I wonder what's happening here. I hope this is not a pump and dump coin. I've been following this coin for quite a while now. High return of investment sometimes is scary, as they might be gone suddenly when the devs decided to abandon the coin. I hope I'm wrong.
private and public block chains Both are decentralized peer-to-peer networks, where each participant maintains a replica of a shared append-only ledger of digitally signed transactions.
Both maintain the replicas in sync through a protocol referred to as consensus.

A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starter.
 public blockchain network is completely open and anyone can join and participate in the network. The network typically has an incentivizing mechanism to encourage more participants to join the network.
Activity: 43
private and public block chains Both are decentralized peer-to-peer networks, where each participant maintains a replica of a shared append-only ledger of digitally signed transactions.
Both maintain the replicas in sync through a protocol referred to as consensus.
Activity: 112
Labh coin is high return investment platform! Anyone can take advantage of this coin. LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scypt algorithm, with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LABH In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool......
LABH coin is good for staking i have already brought some coins i got good stake rewards , i think this is best price to add again i as i will get more stake rewards

It is good as you invested little and adding more coins at good price you are managing risk correctly i think , i think you are getting good rewards too   
Activity: 98
Block chain is the practical consequence for the first time, a way for one Internet user to transfer a unique piece of digital property to another Internet user, such that the transfer is guaranteed to be safe and secure, everyone knows that the transfer has taken place, and nobody can challenge the legitimacy of the transfer. The consequences of this breakthrough are hard to overstate.
Why is LABH coin price dropping if the market is all green???
You do not have to worry about the price and when the price is low it is also a chance for you to buy more LABH coin at low prices.

Just buy the coins at low price ,this is very good oppotunity for buying coins , and just hold them ,,,you will deffinately get chance to sell your coins at high price , because the labh price will increase more ,very soon..!!
Activity: 98
what i knew is coin and project is good , i think investors should play smart they should know when to get in and out and make profits , or they should have patience and wait for long term to get good returns   
You do not have to worry about the price and when the price is low it is also a chance for you to buy more LABH coin at low prices.
Activity: 154
No worries... the price is already increasing you can see now, and this up and downs are common in coins trading. keep moving with labh definitely it will give you very good profit by trading.
Pages:
Jump to: