Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 99. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What can u offer as compared to other companies?
Good luck in your project!
Activity: 42
To stake the coin u dont want minimum coin to stake You can stake the coin with minimum quantity u can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin u can get you reward late bcz the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster To avoide of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool ....at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.
Activity: 52
Up to page 200+ already. LABH Community is rockin' 

We can make it page 1000 this week hopefully but is anyone can tell me what is the purpose of making this thread longer and longer? Thanks

The activity in the page would say a lot about how active the members, investors and developers of the coin is. Also, members posting here constantly will keep can attract more BCT members to check the project.
Activity: 98

We can make it page 1000 this week hopefully but is anyone can tell me what is the purpose of making this thread longer and longer? Thanks

Thay's how the community supports and loves LABH coin
Activity: 154

Activity: 56
Activity: 42
this coin works based on proof of stake  system where the POS rewards of the coin is good
where investors can have the oppurtunity to get 1000%APr to 10000%APR which is too high
no other coin can give such a big reward it is only in the labh coin
Activity: 53
I did not sell a single labh coin and i won't do it for a year or more.beacuse this project as high pos reward.....
since I bought LABH coin. its  made me happier with each day, so don't see point of even thinking of selling them and still i want to buy as much as i can...

I agree , anyone keep holding LABH coin  with long term  invest ,  i sure labh coin price will be increase.
I think everyone is in here for the long run.This is a great thing to see and I definitely think this project with stay with us a bit longer - really looking forward. they can put the things the envision into reality.
Activity: 1
i am just want to join the discord but it is showing invalid so dev please help me
A very high-quality project, thanks to the responsible community of LABH coin.
 Great work is carried out in terms of the development and popularization of the project.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
the price of the coin has getting low some time due to this heavey dumpers who got large number of interest in staking
but they should know that even how much they dump also it hold its price strong 

i'm also watching this coin as i want to purchase for staking purposes. i hope the price will go up again. but this is good time to buy. we will see how things turned out here after couple of days...
Activity: 16
the price of the coin has getting low some time due to this heavey dumpers who got large number of interest in staking
but they should know that even how much they dump also it hold its price strong 
Activity: 82
How many confirmations are needed for my labh coin to be mature for staking ?
to use our coins which are recived in your wallet are atleast 10 coins to be confirmed
but to stake the coins all the coins should be mature  
Well right now the price has not moved much, but I think that we will need to wait some time. One thing is if there will
be some development progress and another if there will be demand. But to me we have good start. So price could climb higher.
Activity: 84
labh price is already very low, there is money to buy in batches, once the market warms up, labh currency will definitely return to the upward channel.
The labh coin project has excellent technology and first-class marketing capabilities. It will leave a strong legacy in the history of encrypted currencies and is worth investing heavily.
Activity: 98
Still following this project.  One of the admins has mentioned that there's a lot of interest building around labh platform.  So i think this project is still on and quite promising on the delivery of their project.  Still looking forward to this one. labh coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and hence may earn a fraction of a labh coin as a reward.
Activity: 112
I think investing on long term in LABH is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market.
Activity: 154
Labh coin has more computing power when the transaction happen you can get validate your
transaction very faster.Hence u may earn Labh coin as a reward...
Pages:
Jump to: