Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 74. (Read 77520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
You don't have to pay exchanges at this stage, you just need to make sure the tokens can be traded on EthDelta. The rest will take care of itself. I can give FUCK token as an example of how the early staging of trading for a freely distributed token need to go.
unfortunately SDRN not yet listed on etherdelta  Huh

I haven't used EtherDelta, but I found this link on twitter

---> https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x8f56b7ea90a0f63fc7a702fb08e168d77dbcc905-ETH

Be careful on EtherDelta with new tokens ---> it's decentralized so you are on your own. I think that the hex number part of the above URL is the Senderon contract address. I'm not 100% sure EtherDelta supports ERC23 standard yet....I'd double check. I'm holding mine, but good luck with yours!
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
You don't have to pay exchanges at this stage, you just need to make sure the tokens can be traded on EthDelta. The rest will take care of itself. I can give FUCK token as an example of how the early staging of trading for a freely distributed token need to go.
unfortunately SDRN not yet listed on etherdelta  Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Log into your wallet, on the main address page, under token. Click custom token, then input

Contract Address: 0x8F56b7Ea90a0f63FC7a702FB08e168d77dbcc905
Symbol: SDRN
Decimals: 18

Click add, and your SDRN balance should show up under token
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
@Islapdonkey I dont know how to add custom token and input srdn address and number to see the token, can you make a tutorial for a retarded like me. Thanks.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
Just let the token stew in your myetherwallet for a few months. Maybe just maybe something will come out of these free tokens. I'm still waiting for a detail roadmap though.
Same here, since having a zero risk investment is great I really cannot understand why people can't simply wait.
Hey Retards, it clearly states on the first page PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT NOT RECEIVING THE AIRDROP ON THE NEW THREAD, IT IS FOR DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION ONLY

Maybe you should use to add custom token and input sdrn address and number to see your token. make a little effort before bitching about not receiving coins.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
i got into the list in the spreadsheet but i dont receive the airdrop
can the dev check it

I did also but some of the coin sends failed and now he is out of coins. Says he will buy us some at a later date if and when there is a market to buy them on.  Angry

can you link me the post about he said that ? and i think i already got my coins but after i check it in my wallet and i dont received it
Activity: 206
when listed exchange ? etherdelta ? cryptopia ? novaexchange ? bittrex ?
I want got the answer too.waiting ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
can the dev check it

I did also but some of the coin sends failed and now he is out of coins. Says he will buy us some at a later date if and when there is a market to buy them on.  Angry
Activity: 711
can the dev check it
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Just let the token stew in your myetherwallet for a few months. Maybe just maybe something will come out of these free tokens. I'm still waiting for a detail roadmap though.
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250

for now there is no exchanger accepted this coins, but if you want to buy or sell maybe you can go to this thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sdrn-senderon-otc-trading-2127410

that thread is made by the Dev
Activity: 390
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
why not make a thread in the marketplace altcoins for trading until we get listed into the exchanger ?

Because it already exists. Check it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sdrn-senderon-otc-trading-2127410

but that threadis is not updated like other exchanger thread, other thread we can know list the people who is sell and buy
Just a few updates:

Exchanges - coinexchange.io got back to us, offered to list for 1btc. If I'm honest i dont think thats worth the money as its a pretty low volume exchange. I'd rather organise a cryptopia listing if we have to pay but honestly i think that its ridiculous that its this hard to be listed on an exchange.

ICO reviewing website - development for this has gone underway, will release details on this as they come along. We have also secured a deal with a popular crypto youtube channel to do video reviews of certain ICO's which will also be featured on the site.

Another announcement -  In the next few days we will be having a pretty major announcement around an exciting project we've organised and created. I'll make a post outlining the concept and path ahead. Stage 1 is due for launch within the next week.

A clear road map before heading to the exchange will be really beneficial to this coin's growth. Anyway, if you ready for the exchange, how about nova? am sure the community will be willing to donate to buy the npoints needed to get the 250 votes and last I checked, which was about 2wks ago,  it was still about $1800 to buy this points.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
why not make a thread in the marketplace altcoins for trading until we get listed into the exchanger ?

Because it already exists. Check it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sdrn-senderon-otc-trading-2127410
Activity: 1260
Just a few updates:

Exchanges - coinexchange.io got back to us, offered to list for 1btc. If I'm honest i dont think thats worth the money as its a pretty low volume exchange. I'd rather organise a cryptopia listing if we have to pay but honestly i think that its ridiculous that its this hard to be listed on an exchange.

ICO reviewing website - development for this has gone underway, will release details on this as they come along. We have also secured a deal with a popular crypto youtube channel to do video reviews of certain ICO's which will also be featured on the site.

Another announcement -  In the next few days we will be having a pretty major announcement around an exciting project we've organised and created. I'll make a post outlining the concept and path ahead. Stage 1 is due for launch within the next week.

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
What about a community crowdfund for exchange listing? I think here a lot of Senderon whales with big bags who would be willing to donate some bucks to support a specific exchange listing? Any supporters including me interested? Have you already tried to contact Novaexchange, Livecoin or liqui.io? It's not that hard to get listed there imho.
Activity: 742
Thank you for the valuable information.
I can’t wait.
Pages:
Jump to: