Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 73. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
when we trade this token tn platform?
any update about this?

not yet , but you can buy OTC from the OTC thread.We are just waiting for the developer to update us with his last work, just be patient mate.
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
when we trade this token in platform?
any update about this?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
when  start   this coin

What do you mean " when start this coin " ?
The token have already distributed and the contract also deployed.
We are just waiting for the developer to update us with his last work, just be patient mate.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
If I understood correctly Senderon will need a lot of resources (talent etc.) to provide professional services for other projects. Something like a consultancy. I see some bootstrapping problems with this especially in the crypto space as well-talented devs are probably very difficult to hire for a project like Senderon. How is Senderon going to solve that? Are they going to pay those devs well, but then again, how well?

Thanks for some constructive comments, Definitely having the resources will be a challenge but the main way we are working on this is starting with grassroot projects while we are still in a grassroot stage ourself. Often these projects need pretty low-demand assistance so aren't a huge strain on our resources.

Helping these projects also gives us a chance to expand our pool of connections as there is a dialogue and rapport with them and we can potentially negotiate them working on other projects.

We also have a member of the team scouring project development and announcements here on bitcointalk. two of the projects we've agreed to assist came from this way so its proving to pretty effective.

People are also welcome to volunteer thier services to us. We do pay well for good skills.

Thanks a lot for the detailed but also honest response. Since you answered so honestly, I'll take the time (as soon as I get the chance) and get back to you with some suggestions. One thing is for sure: you are on top of things and not unrealistic. I like that!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
when  start   this coin
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Don't think its on NovaExchange yet?
Coin supply was airdropped. If it is not on an exchange yet then you can buy OTC from the OTC thread.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?What new projects has the team been expanding recently?

you can find on nova exchange
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?What new projects has the team been expanding recently?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
There are things that can be done with this project and not just hitting the exchange instantly. Let's just wait for the dev's update regarding this matter and you could also check it's whitepaper located here: https://www.senderon.org/whitepaper

This is a good idea explain on whitepaper ... we need help dev to develop this project and we can go whit a good project and a good product on the market Smiley ...
Activity: 817
You don't have to pay exchanges at this stage, you just need to make sure the tokens can be traded on EthDelta. The rest will take care of itself. I can give FUCK token as an example of how the early staging of trading for a freely distributed token need to go.
unfortunately SDRN not yet listed on etherdelta  Huh

I haven't used EtherDelta, but I found this link on twitter

---> https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x8f56b7ea90a0f63fc7a702fb08e168d77dbcc905-ETH

Be careful on EtherDelta with new tokens ---> it's decentralized so you are on your own. I think that the hex number part of the above URL is the Senderon contract address. I'm not 100% sure EtherDelta supports ERC23 standard yet....I'd double check. I'm holding mine, but good luck with yours!
I do not know etherdelta supports erc23 or not but it is very clear that senderon can be traded there.
because the address of the contract listed is owned by senderon
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
There are things that can be done with this project and not just hitting the exchange instantly. Let's just wait for the dev's update regarding this matter and you could also check it's whitepaper located here: https://www.senderon.org/whitepaper
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
what's dev doing? any update on this project
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
I simply want to understand why it was made an ERC23 token rather than an ERC20 haven't seen any good explanation why that is so on the thread.
Activity: 714
I am interested to know why the developers chose to do this an ERC23 token instead of ERC20? Doesn't this make things too complicated for exchange listing without actually giving any benefits to the project? Please excuse my ignorance if the questions is stupid, I am just trying to learn.

Maybe dev do not know about it, I just checked with Cryptopia and they said they are not ready for ERC23 yet, which exchanger supports ERC20 right now?

I don't know if novaexchange supports ERC23, but they are having problem with ERC20.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Anyone here have had token disappeared from their wallet?
i was doing some test when all my SDRN disappeared...

really impressed!

Are you sure? Maybe you did something strange like delete the "add custom token" information. Did you check the transaction information on etherscan.io?  I would be impressed too if somehow the transaction was reversed---> something's very odd there!  I would double check to make sure your keys haven't been compromised if I were you.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Anyone here have had token disappeared from their wallet?
i was doing some test when all my SDRN disappeared...

really impressed!
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
I am interested to know why the developers chose to do this an ERC23 token instead of ERC20? Doesn't this make things too complicated for exchange listing without actually giving any benefits to the project? Please excuse my ignorance if the questions is stupid, I am just trying to learn.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Log into your wallet, on the main address page, under token. Click custom token, then input

Contract Address: 0x8F56b7Ea90a0f63FC7a702FB08e168d77dbcc905
Symbol: SDRN
Decimals: 18

Click add, and your SDRN balance should show up under token

i already add that, but the coins still not there
and based in the spreadsheet that i should get the coins right since my name listed there

but until now i dont received it

Same thing happened to my friend. His name is in the spreadsheet but they did not send him the tokens. Now they told him they are out of tokens and cannot send to him right now. Hey devs, that is BULLSHIT!!!

Apparently, they sent some txs without ETH for gas in their account. The txs rejected but instead of sending the tokens again when they had ETH for gas, they sent the tokens to people that signed up AFTER the 1,000 who qualified. Some people on the distribution never got the tokens and now the devs REFUSE to honor the distribution list and send to the people that should have received them.
Activity: 711
Log into your wallet, on the main address page, under token. Click custom token, then input

Contract Address: 0x8F56b7Ea90a0f63FC7a702FB08e168d77dbcc905
Symbol: SDRN
Decimals: 18

Click add, and your SDRN balance should show up under token

i already add that, but the coins still not there
and based in the spreadsheet that i should get the coins right since my name listed there

but until now i dont received it
Pages:
Jump to: