Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 76. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Dont see anythink bad about exchange, let the dumpers get out from project! Good marketing if coin is on exchange..

Very true.  Any coin that can't handle being listed on a exchange probably has no business existing in the first place.  The people in the end decide what something is worth.

The problem with getting on an exchange without a clear road map is that airdrop recipients have nothing to base their price speculation on, and will take the first price offered. When a coin registers really low on the market, there is an uphill battle to get it to an amount deemed favourable by the dev and long term holders.
So having a clear road map before getting on the exchange will definitely be beneficial. Either way, the dev has the final decision.
With all that said, am still offering 30sats for your coins Grin  Grin Grin PM if interested.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Dont see anythink bad about exchange, let the dumpers get out from project! Good marketing if coin is on exchange..

Very true.  Any coin that can't handle being listed on a exchange probably has no business existing in the first place.  The people in the end decide what something is worth.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
Some people are more interested in exchanges than actual development it looks like.. Roll Eyes
This is absolutely correct. Even thought it alway happen with all free coin but Senderon really needs an exchange site now. It is free coin no ICO. Dev needs funds to develop new features for the project.
maybe they already have their own funds for the development of this project
therefore they do not do ico
Activity: 870
Some people are more interested in exchanges than actual development it looks like.. Roll Eyes
This is absolutely correct. Even thought it alway happen with all free coin but Senderon really needs an exchange site now. It is free coin no ICO. Dev needs funds to develop new features for the project.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Feel this is serius project , i am wondering when this project will hit the exchange or where we can trade ?
at least you should be patient
SDRN son listed exchange

Do you know the team or Dev have contacted with exchanges ?, i know too many people are do not patient to sell Senderon, because you know what,, this is easy money i guess, but in my opinion too early to sell them when that will hit an exchanges. i hope Dev will going seriously to build up this project

I believe active work to get on an exchange is happening as I typethis Smiley It will take time though so in the meantime- anyone have any exciting projects they're working on and wanna share? I'd love to hear more about it. Maybe one is even a perfect fit for Senderon! Cheers!
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Feel this is serius project , i am wondering when this project will hit the exchange or where we can trade ?
SDRN son listed exchange

Do you know the team or Dev have contacted with exchanges ?, i know too many people are do not patient to sell Senderon, because you know what,, this is easy money i guess, but in my opinion too early to sell them when that will hit an exchanges. i hope Dev will going seriously to build up this project

This is a funding proposal, no? Why would u ask about that knowing that without a bribe or proper funding this slenderon will go up in smokes. This is essentially what happened to a dozen of other coins that pretended to bring kinda innovation to the table. Nothing really has changed since last year except me quadrupling my equity and btc hitting 4500.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
SDRN son listed exchange

Activity: 644

If you are interested I can buy at 40 satoshi each coin!
Grin hope it was a joke
Activity: 448
Merit: 252

If you are interested I can buy at 40 satoshi each coin!
Activity: 454
SDRN son listed exchange
Activity: 686
Activity: 714
Not sure why the anyone would think the project is dead when it was just started less than a week ago. Team has done a good job so far.
I think he is a foolish,don't  talk with he,it would made your IQ down Wink

I thought he was just asking something and maybe he was not following this thread so he seemed to be wearing something stupid
Activity: 199
Not sure why the anyone would think the project is dead when it was just started less than a week ago. Team has done a good job so far.
I think he is a foolish,don't  talk with he,it would made your IQ down Wink
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
so this project is dead?
That just started
There is yet more to come.
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
any update about the exchange platform?
Activity: 280
so this project is dead?
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
Thanks a lot for the airdrop, tokens well received !
I see lots of people trying to sell theirs, I definitely would advise against that, it's way too early I think.

Cheers friend! I agree too, it's too early to be selling. We're hoping to see some exciting projects come through the pipeline in the next few weeks or so Smiley Stay tuned!

I think its wise to buy rather, does anyone have an idea when will SDRN be listed on an exchange ? I really prefer buying from exchange  rather than dealing with trust issues hete.
Pages:
Jump to: