Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 75. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Just a few updates:

Exchanges - coinexchange.io got back to us, offered to list for 1btc. If I'm honest i dont think thats worth the money as its a pretty low volume exchange. I'd rather organise a cryptopia listing if we have to pay but honestly i think that its ridiculous that its this hard to be listed on an exchange.

ICO reviewing website - development for this has gone underway, will release details on this as they come along. We have also secured a deal with a popular crypto youtube channel to do video reviews of certain ICO's which will also be featured on the site.

Another announcement -  In the next few days we will be having a pretty major announcement around an exciting project we've organised and created. I'll make a post outlining the concept and path ahead. Stage 1 is due for launch within the next week.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
would it trade in the novaexchange?
would it have opportunity to trade in Bittrex
opportunity is always there, maybe we should wait for the latest news from dev and hopefully can be listed in bittrex because that's a good thing for this project
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Sorry I have a question abit out of topic, I understand that we should discuss about project in this thread rather than exchanger. But I was wondering which exchanger supports ERC23 token, as I notice not many exchangers do, right? And yet novaexchange is having problem with ERC20, don't know if it is good for ERC23?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
would it trade in the novaexchange?
would it have opportunity to trade in Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
I am scared this is a dead project. I am still waiting for news from them.

How can this be a "dead project" if the ANN thread was made just a week ago?  Use your brain.

They were posting that kind of comment because they were afraid that they will not get anything from these free tokens.  Grin
Or better yet, they just wanted to push the dev team by negativity so at least they can get something out of this.
I think what we can do right now is just to support the next steps that the dev will ask assistance of from the community.
It really takes time, patience and effort to develop a project, aside from the financials involved.
So if SDRN team will really push this project, then, we are the fortunate ones who got these tokens for free, if not, that's fine - we just gave our ETH addy. And it's not a big deal.

Start a Senderon project....a social media campaign....a group....create some banners, signatures, avatars....present something to the community....these things are built by the people ---> they're decentralized --> if you like the project then support with actions and the network will increase in value.  Right now it's just an idea ---> Build it!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

How can this be a "dead project" if the ANN thread was made just a week ago?  Use your brain.

They were posting that kind of comment because they were afraid that they will not get anything from these free tokens.  Grin
Or better yet, they just wanted to push the dev team by negativity so at least they can get something out of this.
I think what we can do right now is just to support the next steps that the dev will ask assistance of from the community.
It really takes time, patience and effort to develop a project, aside from the financials involved.
So if SDRN team will really push this project, then, we are the fortunate ones who got these tokens for free, if not, that's fine - we just gave our ETH addy. And it's not a big deal.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
when will SDRN going to trade exchanges and where?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Why are you in a hurry to get this Senderon token listed? I'm sure it won't until the devs put out a much clearer roadmap. In recent months, most of the tokens that get listed in Bittrex are tokens that are well-funded and has a strong roadmap and a known team.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Devs are working to get Senderon Token listed on an exchange. I'll see if they can jump in here and answer questions. >>> You can talk to them on Telegram Smiley https://t.me/joinchat/GM1PSQ1mnkGFWDlWlEchAQ

Cheers!
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Some people are more interested in exchanges than actual development it looks like.. Roll Eyes
This is absolutely correct. Even thought it alway happen with all free coin but Senderon really needs an exchange site now. It is free coin no ICO. Dev needs funds to develop new features for the project.
maybe they already have their own funds for the development of this project
therefore they do not do ico

I meant everyone including "supporters" lol.
They are all asking for exchanges while just a few are asking about development.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
This thread has been so quite for days now, no post from the developer,
Is there any development going on behind the scene?
Looking forward to hear something from the dev.

Agree.

We need at least some updates or feedback. Register a Twitter account, if it is hard for you to write posts on the forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 425
This thread has been so quite for days now, no post from the developer,
Is there any development going on behind the scene?
Looking forward to hear something from the dev.
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
better to wait , develop did not start and one day this project could raise lot money!
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Guys do something, think more about the way you are goin to evaluate accs, or how you will offer the airdrop. At the moment what is happening is not in your interest!

What he said. If I was going to create an airdrop, I will write a script that verifies that every account that is eligible for the drop has made at least 5-10 post a week for the past 6 months. There is a lot of stolen/hacked, bought or just meticulously farmed accounts in the forum. And without stipulations in place, these accounts are taken advantage of the system. Anyway, I apologize I got carried away. I know this has nothing to do with the token development.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Guys do something, think more about the way you are goin to evaluate accs, or how you will offer the airdrop. At the moment what is happening is not in your interest!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Look at Cynder. Dumped into oblivion. A dead coin already.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Dont see anythink bad about exchange, let the dumpers get out from project! Good marketing if coin is on exchange..

Very true.  Any coin that can't handle being listed on a exchange probably has no business existing in the first place.  The people in the end decide what something is worth.

The problem with getting on an exchange without a clear road map is that airdrop recipients have nothing to base their price speculation on, and will take the first price offered. When a coin registers really low on the market, there is an uphill battle to get it to an amount deemed favourable by the dev and long term holders.
So having a clear road map before getting on the exchange will definitely be beneficial. Either way, the dev has the final decision.
With all that said, am still offering 30sats for your coins Grin  Grin Grin PM if interested.
I made two airdrop recently at same time and this was one and the other cyder , just after distributions cyder was already on coinexchange this one we are still waiting....

Sell it to me if you tired of waiting. No need putting yourself thru such stress. Just dump it on me
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Dont see anythink bad about exchange, let the dumpers get out from project! Good marketing if coin is on exchange..

Very true.  Any coin that can't handle being listed on a exchange probably has no business existing in the first place.  The people in the end decide what something is worth.

The problem with getting on an exchange without a clear road map is that airdrop recipients have nothing to base their price speculation on, and will take the first price offered. When a coin registers really low on the market, there is an uphill battle to get it to an amount deemed favourable by the dev and long term holders.
So having a clear road map before getting on the exchange will definitely be beneficial. Either way, the dev has the final decision.
With all that said, am still offering 30sats for your coins Grin  Grin Grin PM if interested.
I made two airdrop recently at same time and this was one and the other cyder , just after distributions cyder was already on coinexchange this one we are still waiting....
Pages:
Jump to: