Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 77. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Seems that we will be expecting more updates from the dev team.
That sounds nice, means that this token will slowly earn its value in crypto.

If I understood correctly Senderon will need a lot of resources (talent etc.) to provide professional services for other projects. Something like a consultancy. I see some bootstrapping problems with this especially in the crypto space as well-talented devs are probably very difficult to hire for a project like Senderon. How is Senderon going to solve that? Are they going to pay those devs well, but then again, how well?

Thanks for some constructive comments, Definitely having the resources will be a challenge but the main way we are working on this is starting with grassroot projects while we are still in a grassroot stage ourself. Often these projects need pretty low-demand assistance so aren't a huge strain on our resources.

Helping these projects also gives us a chance to expand our pool of connections as there is a dialogue and rapport with them and we can potentially negotiate them working on other projects.

We also have a member of the team scouring project development and announcements here on bitcointalk. two of the projects we've agreed to assist came from this way so its proving to pretty effective.

People are also welcome to volunteer thier services to us. We do pay well for good skills.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Thanks a lot for the airdrop, tokens well received !
I see lots of people trying to sell theirs, I definitely would advise against that, it's way too early I think.

Cheers friend! I agree too, it's too early to be selling. We're hoping to see some exciting projects come through the pipeline in the next few weeks or so Smiley Stay tuned!

+ 1

This thread is not for trade discussion. But since you already brought it up, I will pitch in only once. Sorry, buneskiti. Anyway, don't listen to them, dump on me. Still offering 30sats. pm if interested.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I see lots of people trying to sell theirs, I definitely would advise against that, it's way too early I think.

Cheers friend! I agree too, it's too early to be selling. We're hoping to see some exciting projects come through the pipeline in the next few weeks or so Smiley Stay tuned!

+ 1
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How would one go about applying to be apart of the Senderon platform as a start up? I work with a small dev. team which would love some assistance with other aspects we aren't personally good at -> writing

Thanks in advance! Exciting project.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Good day all,

Have you joined our telegram chat yet? (https://t.me/joinchat/GM1PSQ1mnkGFWDlWlEchAQ)

We'd love to have you there! Cheers!
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
If I understood correctly Senderon will need a lot of resources (talent etc.) to provide professional services for other projects. Something like a consultancy. I see some bootstrapping problems with this especially in the crypto space as well-talented devs are probably very difficult to hire for a project like Senderon. How is Senderon going to solve that? Are they going to pay those devs well, but then again, how well?

Thanks for some constructive comments, Definitely having the resources will be a challenge but the main way we are working on this is starting with grassroot projects while we are still in a grassroot stage ourself. Often these projects need pretty low-demand assistance so aren't a huge strain on our resources.

Helping these projects also gives us a chance to expand our pool of connections as there is a dialogue and rapport with them and we can potentially negotiate them working on other projects.

We also have a member of the team scouring project development and announcements here on bitcointalk. two of the projects we've agreed to assist came from this way so its proving to pretty effective.

People are also welcome to volunteer thier services to us. We do pay well for good skills.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Transparency goes a long way in crypto. I am really eager to catch sum dumps on EtherDelta. Is there any eta on when you plan to fix the token so that I don't have to check in each 30 minutes? jk
Activity: 644
I am listed in the distribution list but I never received tokens. Could you please check and see if it was one of the rejected transactions. My address is 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909.

Thanks,

thanks for pointing that out, we had transactions that were rejected because of a gas issue, we lost a small batch of coins and tried to resolve it by sending again to those affected but there was a chance you were missed, I did make a post about this in the old distribution thread. PM me your details

I sent you a PM as requested but have not received the tokens. I am in the distribution list as posted. Please send the tokens as promised.

Did you add custom token in myetherwallet? You can't see it on etherscan or ethplorer. This is option:
Contract Address: 0x8F56b7Ea90a0f63FC7a702FB08e168d77dbcc905
Symbol: SDRN
Decimals: 18
My question: How can it display on etherscan or ethplorer same other tokens?
You can go to the https://etherscan.io/address/0x8F56b7Ea90a0f63FC7a702FB08e168d77dbcc905#readContract and put into #5 balanceOf your ETH address which used for airdrop. So you will see your balance. I think you cant see SDRN in the etherscan because its ERC23 token but etherscan can show only ERC20 tokens to you.
Activity: 870
I am listed in the distribution list but I never received tokens. Could you please check and see if it was one of the rejected transactions. My address is 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909.

Thanks,

thanks for pointing that out, we had transactions that were rejected because of a gas issue, we lost a small batch of coins and tried to resolve it by sending again to those affected but there was a chance you were missed, I did make a post about this in the old distribution thread. PM me your details

I sent you a PM as requested but have not received the tokens. I am in the distribution list as posted. Please send the tokens as promised.

Did you add custom token in myetherwallet? You can't see it on etherscan or ethplorer. This is option:
Contract Address: 0x8F56b7Ea90a0f63FC7a702FB08e168d77dbcc905
Symbol: SDRN
Decimals: 18
My question: How can it display on etherscan or ethplorer same other tokens?
Activity: 420
Merit: 260

Thanks,

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
Send PM
If I can still join the airdrop

the airdrop has unfortunately ended. you can wait until the coin is tradable on a exchange and then buy it
Activity: 627
Merit: 260
Send PM
If I can still join the airdrop
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Good job with the spreadsheet as transparency is a must for trust.
I'm holding my tokens.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
If here is anyone interested to buy my coins, I am selling for just 50 satoshi each!

Wait, so your alt got the 40k SDRN coz you're only Jr Member?  Grin

why should a, let's say, top notch develop join Senderon and then provide expertise to a different project rather than join the respective project directly and probably make more money?

Please re-phrase. Don't understand what you wanted to convey. Thanks.

And I'm seeing that the dev is active here, so there's a chance that this project will pull it off.
Will be very excited if SDRN will have a glimpse of MNE's success.
They are different so to speak but I'm very positive with SDRN project.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
If here is anyone interested to buy my coins, I am selling for just 50 satoshi each!

Wait, so your alt got the 40k SDRN coz you're only Jr Member?  Grin

why should a, let's say, top notch develop join Senderon and then provide expertise to a different project rather than join the respective project directly and probably make more money?

Please re-phrase. Don't understand what you wanted to convey. Thanks.

And I'm seeing that the dev is active here, so there's a chance that this project will pull it off.
Will be very excited if SDRN will have a glimpse of MNE's success.
They are different so to speak but I'm very positive with SDRN project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I have participate to the airdrop, it was a pleasure! Thanks for the 40.000 SDRN

If you need a french translator, it will be a pleasure. I have some experience Cheesy

And interesting white paper, curious for the next !
Activity: 644

you are at the wrong thread mate. This thread is supposed to be for Development Discussion only. You can sell your FREE coins in the link below made by dev.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sdrn-senderon-otc-trading-2127410

Pages:
Jump to: