Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 82. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
we can try and vote on NOVA to compleat there we need only 250 votes.

Novaexchange is not needed! They do not know how to work with tokens. They can not work with Erc20 to work wallets, and with Erc23 even more so. ETH wallets and all the tokens have been on maintenance for many days. When the maintenance is not known, maybe a month, a year or never.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

There is a news recently that you probably don't know about it which novaexchange no longer support FREE listing with FREE vote. There is application fee and also voting fee incurred.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
How many PM are there now?There are more plans to come out, and I think this will be an unexpected opportunity.
Activity: 420
I don't find SDRN in etherdelta list token. What am I doing wrong??
You can use this link to find SDRN : https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x8f56b7ea90a0f63fc7a702fb08e168d77dbcc905-ETH
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Something look a problem with a transaction?  Embarrassed
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Someone post a quick link if you plan on doing this so the lazy people can go right to it and vote it up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I don't find SDRN in etherdelta list token. What am I doing wrong??
Activity: 434
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It appears to be some sort of gas issue, I've noticed quite a few of these in the transaction log. In MEW, I recommend having transactions at 30 gwei and 200,000 gas limit. If this persists then I will investigate further

Have a lot of eth for gas spending but still cant to deposite it.
Anyway try to look at Hitbtc exchange dev, it have option of eth tokens listing and it quite good exchange I think.
Hitbtc is a nice exchange for the coins that are in the need of a certain place that they need to list on for trading coins. Many traders don’t like to use that exchange because of their slow confirmation speeds, sometimes they require more than the normal confirmations for them to deposit the money into the website. I get that they want to be 100% safe so that they could get more people to notice that they are trying to secure the money before letting it being available for trading though that type of thing only works better for the people that already have the money.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

It appears to be some sort of gas issue, I've noticed quite a few of these in the transaction log. In MEW, I recommend having transactions at 30 gwei and 200,000 gas limit. If this persists then I will investigate further

Have a lot of eth for gas spending but still cant to deposite it.
Anyway try to look at Hitbtc exchange dev, it have option of eth tokens listing and it quite good exchange I think.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Just an update on what I've been up to today:

- Etherdelta: contacted Zack there, who said it will be added to the list at the end of the day so should expect it to be listed there soon, it was possible to trade it there however you had to add the contract details yourself

- Contacted: liqui.io, cryptopia and have also inquired if novaexchange have erc23 compatibility, give me suggestions for other exchanges to contact, I think bittrex is a bit of a longshot currently

- coinmarketcap: has to wait until $10,000 (2.5btc) of volume has been traded on the coin so i will be applying once i see that on etherdelta or we have been added elsewhere.

Also had some very productive talks on a few community projects some of you have put forward. I should hopefully be able to give some details soon on those. Please keep the proposals coming as we do have the ability to accomodate quite a few.

Activity: 588
whats next ? SDRN stuck only for etherdelta ? or we can see listed to other exchange in the next week ? Grin *wishes*
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I think we should made it trade in novaexchange ,how about hold a vote?
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
WHAT PART OF PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT NOT RECEIVING THE AIRDROP ON THE NEW THREAD, IT IS FOR DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION ONLY DON'T YOU GET. YOU JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND THREAD SPACE.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
would it have second airdrop ?
I miss the airdrop and I want join in this..
Activity: 262
I got it too,I add the coin detail in the ETH address
Activity: 262
i have my 40k SDRN airdrop-tokens received today to my MEW  Cheesy
big thanks and i wish the dev all the best for his project!!
lucky boy ,I don't see any thing in my ETH address,
I want know why I don't have it
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
i have my 40k SDRN airdrop-tokens received today to my MEW  Cheesy
big thanks and i wish the dev all the best for his project!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
i missed the airdrop but i wanna join bounty campaign if there for the next.
i hopefully for this project and thank you for dev and team.
Pages:
Jump to: