Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 84. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Hi man yesterday i sent you in pm  message - Sent to: buneskiti on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:04 PM . And I didtn resive airdrop. But people that was posting at thread after me sad that they resived airdrop.

PM'd
I sent PM yesterday when airdrop was active but now it's over and I didn't receive Senderon tokens.. why?

Please delete post regarding Airdrop and PM Smiley thank you
Activity: 476
like the idea of this project!,where is Bitcointalk Forum Campaign BB-code and register form ?
Activity: 476
Senderon is a token committed to creating and supporting the world of privacy and its surrounding business opportunities and projects. Whether it is a project or basic idea already existing in the early concept, Senderon welcomes any opportunity to assist and participate. It looks like you don't have the spesific project and the white paper you have the support strategy, I think the question... Many new projects have just created a new koin or token. The current team structure has only four members, and there may be 10 members in the next three months. I think it will be more difficult to gain trust from investors or projects and tenders... It's a good idea. It would be great if managed well
There is still not much information available in here to be able to fully understand what will this coins be like in the future.
And also I still can't decide what to do if i don't fully understand about the project.

There is more information in the white paper on the website -> https://www.senderon.org/

Let us know if you have any specific questions though
I'll be waiting for bounties to be available, I hope there will be some good bounties available.

We have a small Bounty Program going now. Below is a link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21178101
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Lets see where our free distribution will take us. Its a pitty im not qualified to receive.

Following.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
It's because you locked the first thread, people don't care and still post about airdrop here.

What's to post? Airdrop was free coins. Nobody is "entitled" to them. The OP stated he got over 1,000 requests from valid members within the first hour; so if you PM'd him after 1 p.m. you were too late. Very simple. No reason to go on and on about I PM'd you and I did not get the airdrop. If you did not get them you were too late, plain and simple. If you look at the contract address there are over 1,000 txs. It is over. Whining and cringing won't change anything. Continuing to post in this thread about it is simply SPAM postings.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
It's because you locked the first thread, people don't care and still post about airdrop here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT NOT RECEIVING THE AIRDROP ON THE NEW THREAD, IT IS FOR DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION ONLY

Everyone
Please follow the rules.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Hi I have sent you address for the airdrop, still nothing.. Any news?

Airdrop is only for full members and above. DENIED!

What a rude behivour! Denied? And you have such bigger status than me? Such a funny little man.  
I don't give a sh*t  Wink Will promote negative on twitter for free to 15k followers,  not because I am denied, but because of this behavior.

Dude apparently you can't take a joke, so you must really give a shit. If it makes you feel better, i was denied too but go ahead Mr. popularity. Oh! we not worthy of your presence Mr. incredible superstar. Go ahead and promote negativity to your 15k ( Shocked oh god not 15k) followers about a coin distributed to multiple individuals  cos you felt salty from a joke from one person. Fucking pansy ass! This time am been rude.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101

What a rude behivour! Denied? And you have such bigger status than me? Such a funny little man. 
I don't give a sh*t  Wink Will promote negative on twitter for free to 15k followers,  not because I am denied, but because of this behavior.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi man yesterday i sent you in pm  message - Sent to: buneskiti on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:04 PM . And I didtn resive airdrop. But people that was posting at thread after me sad that they resived airdrop.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Definitely want to watch where this token is headed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
I sent PM yesterday when airdrop was active but now it's over and I didn't receive Senderon tokens.. why?
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
It is possible to stake this coin?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Received the stake. Thank you. Let's move forward!
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Airdropped Senderons received. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: