Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 81. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Tanks dev i got the tokens
Activity: 706
Merit: 10
dev where i can invest my money?dou you open invest or where i can buy some SDRN coin?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I hope this thread is not in use to ask about airdrop but used to discuss how car SDRN project can develop and have strong community later
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
It's because you locked the first thread, people don't care and still post about airdrop here.

What's to post? Airdrop was free coins. Nobody is "entitled" to them. The OP stated he got over 1,000 requests from valid members within the first hour; so if you PM'd him after 1 p.m. you were too late. Very simple. No reason to go on and on about I PM'd you and I did not get the airdrop. If you did not get them you were too late, plain and simple. If you look at the contract address there are over 1,000 txs. It is over. Whining and cringing won't change anything. Continuing to post in this thread about it is simply SPAM postings.

I have big doubts of the quality of an airdrop which is over in less than an hour. The whole idea of airdropping coins is that by widening the adoption base the coin gets a value. This one-hour airdrop will keep the adoption base limited to 1000 people and piss off everybody else, who is now told that if they want the coins they will have to buy them. I guess they probably won't.
Who said the quality of an airdrop which is over in less than an hour? I sent to him a PM over 6 hours after airdrop begin and i still got it. Sorry, I don't want to say airdrop but all i say about it is true.
Activity: 378
I appreciate the existence of this project hopefully many who can follow it and can compete in the affairs of earnings with a clean mind and mutually recognize mistakes if proven to do so that the project can run smoothly without any controversy in it.
Activity: 162
I am interesting the exchange platform,so stop talk about the airdrop
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
It's because you locked the first thread, people don't care and still post about airdrop here.

What's to post? Airdrop was free coins. Nobody is "entitled" to them. The OP stated he got over 1,000 requests from valid members within the first hour; so if you PM'd him after 1 p.m. you were too late. Very simple. No reason to go on and on about I PM'd you and I did not get the airdrop. If you did not get them you were too late, plain and simple. If you look at the contract address there are over 1,000 txs. It is over. Whining and cringing won't change anything. Continuing to post in this thread about it is simply SPAM postings.

I have big doubts of the quality of an airdrop which is over in less than an hour. The whole idea of airdropping coins is that by widening the adoption base the coin gets a value. This one-hour airdrop will keep the adoption base limited to 1000 people and piss off everybody else, who is now told that if they want the coins they will have to buy them. I guess they probably won't.
Activity: 336
The best is to go to a very small exchange first so that all the impatient people can dump their tokens and we achieve better distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
i have received my 40k senderon token... thanks dev ... we want the moon now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Senderon need more support from community, everything only begin.

with time community will join the project , take time to make strong community!

Maybe "community" that he mean is 1000 airdrop participant,
All kind of exchange voting is piece of cake , can be finished on 1 day if all 1000 participants is active
Activity: 817
Hello dev
Can you explain to me, why can not I see the token SDRN transaction?
But after i add custom SDRN token, i can see balance SDRN token in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

with time community will join the project , take time to make strong community!
Activity: 149
Activity: 186
yeah,please don't made it trade in nova,
it had made the TME can't trade now
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
I agree, please keep away from nova, you don't want a similar scenario like Timereum.

So the SDRN project is like an angel investment fund for crypto projects correct ? is there a procedure to follow to submit projects for review or something ?

Novaexchange isn't a priority but they are welcome to discuss with us and add if they wish.

On senderon.org you can submit project proposals in the top right corner

Also I will contact hitbtc today about potential additions.

Cryptopia have got back to me, they support erc23 tokens and would require a fee of 1,000,000. This is quite expensive (2+btc) so I'd prefer to look elsewhere for 1st or the community can organise a listing themselves with the help of an escrow.

Liqui has already been contacted, not received a response yet.

Won't be hugely active over the weekend but will still be checking in where I can
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
we can try and vote on NOVA to compleat there we need only 250 votes.

Novaexchange is not needed! They do not know how to work with tokens. They can not work with Erc20 to work wallets, and with Erc23 even more so. ETH wallets and all the tokens have been on maintenance for many days. When the maintenance is not known, maybe a month, a year or never.

yes, I vaguely remember reading that Erc23 token can cause more trouble with wallets and exchanges than Erc20 token because there is no full compatibility yet.

Then, which exachange do you advice? Surely Etherdelta is not the best place. What about Liqui or Cryptopia?

Cryptopia or coinexchange.io are good exchanges. The volume there is good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Novaexchange is not needed! They do not know how to work with tokens. They can not work with Erc20 to work wallets, and with Erc23 even more so. ETH wallets and all the tokens have been on maintenance for many days. When the maintenance is not known, maybe a month, a year or never.

yes, I vaguely remember reading that Erc23 token can cause more trouble with wallets and exchanges than Erc20 token because there is no full compatibility yet.

Then, which exachange do you advice? Surely Etherdelta is not the best place. What about Liqui or Cryptopia?
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

I agree, please keep away from nova, you don't want a similar scenario like Timereum.

So the SDRN project is like an angel investment fund for crypto projects correct ? is there a procedure to follow to submit projects for review or something ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
this nice looking forward for this project im goint to support this one too let me know what could i hope to makes this project awesome and successful in the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Pages:
Jump to: