Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 83. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 252
can we trade SDRN on etherdelta now ?
i dont like trade for etherum , its better if we can see SDRN listed to other exchange and ready to trade for bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
I didn't receive my SDRN Huh

What part of

PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT NOT RECEIVING THE AIRDROP ON THE NEW THREAD, IT IS FOR DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION ONLY.

did you not understand?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I didn't receive my SDRN Huh
Activity: 602
This is looking to be quite an interesting platform. A crowdfunding platform for startups
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
Hi man yesterday i sent you in pm  message - Sent to: buneskiti on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:04 PM . And I didtn resive airdrop. But people that was posting at thread after me sad that they resived airdrop.

I can tell you this is one of the most shady Airdrop I have seen in the space, the time the announcement was made and the time I sent my address there is no way the 1000 addresses would have been collected, since the minimum rank for the Airdrop is Full member.

You should check your ETH balance before you want to say that SDRN is the most shady Airdrop. I checked my ETH address on 2 explorers but i didn't see SDRN and i think i'm too late. But when i added custom token in myetherwallet, it displayed to me 40k. Thanks dev!
YE That man right ! I didn't seen  the transaction on etherscan so i posted here that i didn't got coins ! But i did. When i added coin to my etherwallet i saw there 40000 SDRN. So it was MY MISTAKE not mistake of the team. Good Luck to the project !
Yep, it seems like I found the same thing when I checking the transactions of the explorer I did not find it there but when I added a contract in myetherwallet evidently it was already there. by the way thanks dev
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The speed and the way the airdrop was conducted was very impressive. Its not surprising the addresses were collected so quickly since the airdrop was so generous (80% distributed to 1000 addresses). Hopefully this bodes well for the future success of this project.

I agree, not so much hubble-bubble. If you get it, you get it!  So for those who are complaining that they didn't receive, first check your eth wallet and follow the instructions on how to add this token. And if there's nothing in there, then, hang yourself...just kidding! LOL  Don't be so irritated with the dev team that you aren't holding these tokens. They have the rights on whatever they decide for their project. Maybe it's not your luck this time.

Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Morning,

Looking at the thread, just remember to add the contract details to myetherwallet as chances are you have received the airdrop, it won't show as a regular transaction on explorers.

Today the main focus will be putting in the groundwork for basic services like exchanges and coinmarketcap.

At the end of the week we should also have a design preview of our project marketplace site. We currently only have one web developer so if there are any out there and interested drop me a message on here or telegram as it will speed up the building process.

It would be great to see a few more of you in the telegram group (link in OP) hoping to interact with you guys a bit more and see what you want out of the project
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
The speed and the way the airdrop was conducted was very impressive. Its not surprising the addresses were collected so quickly since the airdrop was so generous (80% distributed to 1000 addresses). Hopefully this bodes well for the future success of this project.

Not only that but the devs were very proactive in the airdrop. I was one of the first to respond but I had an invalid ETH address because the "x" after the zero was upper case instead of lower case. The dev PM'd me back and said my address was invalid and please send him a valid ETH address. I responded with another address generated by my Trezor on Myetherwallet.com. This all happened within the first hour and I was lucky enough to get the airdrop. So for all those complaining the devs ignored PM's, etc. that is BS. My situation proves otherwise to me. It was only later I figured out why the first address I provided was invalid. Human error on my part. Thank you devs. :-D
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi man yesterday i sent you in pm  message - Sent to: buneskiti on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:04 PM . And I didtn resive airdrop. But people that was posting at thread after me sad that they resived airdrop.

I can tell you this is one of the most shady Airdrop I have seen in the space, the time the announcement was made and the time I sent my address there is no way the 1000 addresses would have been collected, since the minimum rank for the Airdrop is Full member.

You should check your ETH balance before you want to say that SDRN is the most shady Airdrop. I checked my ETH address on 2 explorers but i didn't see SDRN and i think i'm too late. But when i added custom token in myetherwallet, it displayed to me 40k. Thanks dev!
YE That man right ! I didn't seen  the transaction on etherscan so i posted here that i didn't got coins ! But i did. When i added coin to my etherwallet i saw there 40000 SDRN. So it was MY MISTAKE not mistake of the team. Good Luck to the project !
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

That's a big dream I guess but let's not limit this project, but i am a member accout can't join it ,so hope can hit some market ,buy something , i will keep watching

If you are interested in these coins, maybe you could create a thread to buy this token and offer a good price for those who can't wait and want to sell it before the coins were listed on the market.
tell me if there are posted link buying SDRN
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

That's a big dream I guess but let's not limit this project, but i am a member accout can't join it ,so hope can hit some market ,buy something , i will keep watching

If you are interested in these coins, maybe you could create a thread to buy this token and offer a good price for those who can't wait and want to sell it before the coins were listed on the market.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
Hi man yesterday i sent you in pm  message - Sent to: buneskiti on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:04 PM . And I didtn resive airdrop. But people that was posting at thread after me sad that they resived airdrop.

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Someone else whining about been excluded from a free air drop.  Let me ask you, if you were walking by an ice cream shop and there is a sign that stated "free ice cream to first 100 customers" if you walked in and was told that you missed the promotion, do you hang around and scream that this is one of the shadiest ice cream stores you have ever encountered?    
try to visualize this, cos it will keep you from making an ass of yourself in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi man yesterday i sent you in pm  message - Sent to: buneskiti on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:04 PM . And I didtn resive airdrop. But people that was posting at thread after me sad that they resived airdrop.

Activity: 294

Activity: 154
Senderon is a token committed to creating and supporting the world of privacy and its surrounding business opportunities and projects. Whether it is a project or basic idea already existing in the early concept, Senderon welcomes any opportunity to assist and participate. It looks like you don't have the spesific project and the white paper you have the support strategy, I think the question... Many new projects have just created a new koin or token. The current team structure has only four members, and there may be 10 members in the next three months. I think it will be more difficult to gain trust from investors or projects and tenders... It's a good idea. It would be great if managed well
well, it looks like you have the same thing with me.. or you just modify my post.. i hope not
actually they already answer our question here
Senderon, is a token focused on creating and supporting business opportunities and projects in and around the cryptocurrency world. Whether it be an already-existing projects or a basic idea in its early conception, Senderon welcomes any opportunity to assist and be involved.
looks like you dont have spesific project and from whitepaper you have support strategies, the problem that i think is.. many new project just created new koin or token..
with current team structure with only 4 member... and maybe 10 members in the next 3 month, i think it will make more difficult to get trust from investor or Projects and proposals...
actually this is good idea.. if manage well this will great

we have our own specific targets such as our project platform but supporting community projects is a great way to build up services, recognition and funds to develop our own goals.
they have their own platform, i want to try it
supporting community projects? well does it will looks like waves platform or Ethereum platform?
Activity: 476
Hi I have sent you address for the airdrop, still nothing.. Any news?

Pm'd as well Smiley

If anyone else has AIRDROP questions please send me a direct message

We do still have spots open for the bounties on Twitter, Facebook, and the BTC Talk signature campaign.  Smiley Cheers!

hello sir , what you roles? a team member of Senderon ?  sorry i first loot you name
Activity: 301
Hi I have sent you address for the airdrop, still nothing.. Any news?

Pm'd as well Smiley

If anyone else has AIRDROP questions please send me a direct message

We do still have spots open for the bounties on Twitter, Facebook, and the BTC Talk signature campaign.  Smiley Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: