Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 13. (Read 63247 times)

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Great service. Handled a 2+BTC deal simply & quickly.
-Dave
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Hey there :D
I've used him twice; first time he saved my ass from getting scammed. Tipped him both times would use again 10/10.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I sent you an email now with instructions on what to do. You got the chesscoins already I guess?

I havent received my refund for Chesscoin investment.. I have emailed you couples of days ago.. pls send it back. thanks
Pls send to my bela address: BQGAkdBqtTDJNtHFqxvSwKGAJGdiFn9RBX

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
Export Complete Withdrawal History
Status   Coin   Amount
Complete   BELA   1027.01000627
2016-07-01 04:57:08
Address: BCGmjFLX2ipMmYULik2qqV5HLGHSKv5qPP
Txid: 29e1fda90653b33fa954dcf6c4857a03db9c8a6edfef3f74d7f9d9370a9bafd5

It's always best to contact me via pm since I seldom read threads or emails now anymore, because of the time needed. Were you refunded yet?

i just checked it and still havent received my refund..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
I havent received my refund for Chesscoin investment.. I have emailed you couples of days ago.. pls send it back. thanks

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
Status   Coin   Amount

It's always best to contact me via pm since I seldom read threads or emails now anymore, because of the time needed. Were you refunded yet?

i just checked it and still havent received my refund..
legendary

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
Status   Coin   Amount

dinhnhan

Please contact me by pm in the future... it's the fastest way.

Vineth.sr

Did you send me a pm? It's best through that way... and provide the details about who you trade with.

@All

Thanks to all the reviews I received... let me know once you need me again. Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello sir,
 I am interested to use your Escrow services. Please help me. I am selling an amazon SES account for 50$ btc. Please let me know your response.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
i need escrow with ramboethical.1. Do you onl now?
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
Status   Coin   Amount

Activity: 402
SebastianJu, provides quick escrow service in this forum, I used his service for a complicated deal in which alipay was involved , he stood best in support.
A+
Regards,
Oksana28
legendary
Hi, i would like to know if you can deal with physical amazon gift cards escrow. I plan to open a thread selling those and need some reputable escrow to make this happen. *I will be providing photo proofs etc for every trade, thanks.

Can you give me the codes upfront? I would be able to check if they are valid. If there is a remaining risk I can't take away then I would ask the buyer if he still would like to proceed.

Since you have a legendary status sure,i'll be providing a pic or 2 with the claim code (back side of the gift card) and the cash receipt in every trade.

Alright, then let me know when you have a deal established that I can escrow. Smiley
Activity: 325
Carpe noctem
Hi, i would like to know if you can deal with physical amazon gift cards escrow. I plan to open a thread selling those and need some reputable escrow to make this happen. *I will be providing photo proofs etc for every trade, thanks.

Can you give me the codes upfront? I would be able to check if they are valid. If there is a remaining risk I can't take away then I would ask the buyer if he still would like to proceed.

Since you have a legendary status sure,i'll be providing a pic or 2 with the claim code (back side of the gift card) and the cash receipt in every trade.
legendary

Activity: 325
Carpe noctem
legendary
Thank you for the friendly reviews und Danke für die freundlichen Reviews Tongue

Let me know if you need me again.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
SebastianJu hat für mich 1,74 BTC treuhänderisch für einen Warenkauf verwaltet. Wie immer sehr gewissenhaft und problemlos!

SebastianJu did the escrow for 1.74 BTC for a purchase of mine. Very reliable and without any problems, like everytime!
Activity: 322
Hello buddy, I need your escrow service for account sale deal. Sending you a pm with buyer profile id and amount to escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
Sebastian escrowed for a 4.5 BTC purchase I recently made. As usual, all very slick, no problems whatsoever. Cheers !
Activity: 206
Thank you for providing the Escrow for my purchase.
It was top level service, professional proceedings and prompt communication.
Made me much more comfortable buying with Bitcoins.
Activity: 462
developer of kuboscoin
Thanks for the nice reviews and in case I do not answer instantly... it's weekend. ;P

In the week I have some more stress now through the work amount I have to manage but escrow will be dealt with all the time.

Feel free to let me know if something is up. Private Message is still the fastest. Smiley

I WAS PM YOU WAITING NOW ?
legendary
Thanks for the nice reviews and in case I do not answer instantly... it's weekend. ;P

In the week I have some more stress now through the work amount I have to manage but escrow will be dealt with all the time.

Feel free to let me know if something is up. Private Message is still the fastest. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: