Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 9. (Read 63247 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Sebastian,

I need to escrow 2000 usd for a couple days to purchase a bitcoin miner contract. I have only until Monday to complete it, so please get back to me with the instruction as soon as possible.

Thanks
Activity: 44
Hi SebastianJu,
Can you escrow 0.09 BTC for the sale of a Bitcointalk account? Please respond to me with a personal message as soon as you are available. Thank you.
Activity: 6
Dear SebastianJu,

I 've sent you a PM regarding an Anminer L3+ (selling). Could you please respond?

Thank you very much.

Best,
Stratos
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I am looking for an ethereum (ETH) escrow authority. Can somebody recommend?

Can you send me a pm please and tell me what you have in mind? I can escrow ETH generally.
Activity: 24
I am looking for an ethereum (ETH) escrow authority. Can somebody recommend?
Activity: 84
I have sent a pm regarding an escrow.
legendary
Hey, I messaged you a few days ago asking about the Impression ICO.

I invested with your Bitcoin Escrow, and the ICO was cancelled.

Please send me the details on how to get a refund.

Thanks so much Smiley

I did not receive a pm yet from your username.
Activity: 48
Hey, I messaged you a few days ago asking about the Impression ICO.

I invested with your Bitcoin Escrow, and the ICO was cancelled.

Please send me the details on how to get a refund.

Thanks so much Smiley
legendary
I need you to hold onto $200 btc until I secure a MSDN admin account.

Please always contact me via pm. Let me know the trading partner and so on.
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
I need you to hold onto $200 btc until I secure a MSDN admin account.
legendary
Hi guys, please contact me via pm so I can send you the details of proving your claim.
Activity: 5
Hi Sebastian,

could you please pm me the procedure for refund for Leviar ICO
I have contacted the support they told to contact you.

thnx in Advance.
Activity: 14
hey i sent through some ether to the leviarcoin ICO and cant see anything. My user name is seaneym. please help.
Activity: 2
Hi SebastianJU,

I've invested in the LeviarCoin ICO, it is now closed and the threshold was not reached. What is the process to get my BTC refund?

Thanks.
legendary
Wow SebastianJu.. This is amazing.. Just got here through the LeviarCoin ICO that is going on and found out about escrow. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

Thanks man... no news from there so coins are still held in escrow.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Wow SebastianJu.. This is amazing.. Just got here through the LeviarCoin ICO that is going on and found out about escrow. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

legendary
Good day to you!

I am the CEO of MinexCoin and we have just started our project's ICO.

If you wish to check, here is the link to the BTT thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.new#new

In order to make this ICO successful, Our users have expressed their need to have an escrow solution in order to feel reassured and we totally get that.
Since the ICO has started and considering the urgency of this solution to be put in place, may I respectfully ask you to act as our ESCROW, and answer back as quickly as you can?

The MinexCoin team thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

I will answer your pm later...
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
Good day to you!

I am the CEO of MinexCoin and we have just started our project's ICO.

If you wish to check, here is the link to the BTT thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.new#new

In order to make this ICO successful, Our users have expressed their need to have an escrow solution in order to feel reassured and we totally get that.
Since the ICO has started and considering the urgency of this solution to be put in place, may I respectfully ask you to act as our ESCROW, and answer back as quickly as you can?

The MinexCoin team thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
legendary
Hello Sebastian, I would like to contact you concerning Inchain also  to  get instruction on the Inchain ICO and bitcoin refunds  steps to claim bitcoin contributed (http:// Did you handle those issues? ) , If you could advise on how to claim funds from the Dow Debacle that would be appreciated.
Reply when you can.
Thank You...

So you contact us 6 months after the ICO failed? You really should start to care more about your funds.

Please send me a pm. If it is about ETH refunds, I did not escrow those. They were escrowed by others.
Activity: 2
Hello Sebastian, I would like to contact you concerning Inchain also  to  get instruction on the Inchain ICO and bitcoin refunds  steps to claim bitcoin contributed (http:// Did you handle those issues? ) , If you could advise on how to claim funds from the Dow Debacle that would be appreciated.
Reply when you can.
Thank You...
Pages:
Jump to: