Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 8. (Read 63247 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Yes please be cautious. I do not use telegram yet. You can get an invitiation to my slack channel though when you send me your email addres.

Also beware of phishing links sent through pm or email. Some scammer are present bitcointalk links that are not really bitcointalk to get your login details. They can impersonate users in the hope to scam.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
yeah, all of them are scammers. if you don't hold the telegram account @SebastianJu, please add your telegram account to your profile.
Hello SebastianJu,

i wanted to make a trade with (sandman53: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=371104, crypto phyton) < same person

think i knew he is scammer , and he made telegram account using your name :

proof:

https://imgur.com/a/cRF1N

Activity: 13
Hello SebastianJu,

i wanted to make a trade with (sandman53: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=371104, crypto phyton) < same person

think i knew he is scammer , and he made telegram account using your name :

proof:

https://imgur.com/a/cRF1N

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi Sebastian, Please check PM.

Thanks
legendary
hello  can you do escrow of this look at my theard and tell me if you can please  thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23778939

That sounds pretty risky. It's practically sure that the paypal funds will be charged back at one point in time. There is no protection against this.
Activity: 1
I need an escrow to sell some Ico coins. Can you pm me to explain how it works. Do you use a multi sig wallet?
legendary

HELLO SEBASTIAN
MY NAME IS AJI IM JUST TEXTING YOU ABOUT MY COINS , I M JUST LOOKING FOR HELP HOW I CAN GET MY COINS I INVEST ON LEVIARCOIN ICO , BUT I CANT GET MY COIN BECAUSE I DIDN"T TAKE ACTION I WAS IN EMERGENCY SITUATION . , ON TELEGRAM GROUPE THEY TOLD ME YOU CAN HELP ME .YOU CAN SEE PIC ABOVE.
I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP
HAVE A NICE DAY

HELLO SEBASTIAN
MY NAME IS AJI IM JUST TEXTING YOU ABOUT MY COINS , I M JUST LOOKING FOR HELP HOW I CAN GET MY COINS I INVEST ON LEVIARCOIN ICO , BUT I CANT GET MY COIN BECAUSE I DIDN"T TAKE ACTION I WAS IN EMERGENCY SITUATION . , ON TELEGRAM GROUPE THEY TOLD ME YOU CAN HELP ME .YOU CAN SEE PIC ABOVE.
HAVE A NICE DAY
Im an escrow for the community since may 2013 now, im a member since june 2011. I already escrowed more than 8150BTC since may 2013. Some addresses where i was trusted with many users coins are:

1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
1GFEJMUeeAWcsvhnTXmGyf5NdKaqfymbou
15azZjXZokui1cXkcP4XdryL9sXYi1rkqY
14UhVi5QWwvhA1QUNYp2uVapRoPaTyzoBJ
1AXSThtCPviP4zXmoxXZmFUd27HkPL9Xty
1Aq1Kt6LBPgXxzq86DPwoZHAM83iAKb9H3

These addresses alone held over 4800BTC, worth $120 each at that time, which were over half a million USD. I was honest and did not run with that money. I think thats a good indicator as to what character i have. Wink

Additionally i had hundred of seller buyer deals worth over 3350BTC as of 2015-06-27. (I counted only trades >1BTC and only the full bitcoins.). I can proof this amount to staff too. I wont post the addresses publicly since traders might not want to be public. But i can sign every Bitcoin Escrow Address and proof these amounts.

In total thats >8150BTC, which would be worth 1 Million USD. In fact it would be way more because the bitcoin price was way higher than 122USD for a long time. (122$ would only be the bitcoin price needed to reach 1 Mio USD value)

Im still the same owner of this account of course. I can proove it by signing a message to each of the addresses above. I will do so here for the first address 1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA, you can see i posted the address here on 2013-05-11: Link

I will encode the forum post message, where i posted that address, so that it cant be changed anymore.

Code:
SebastianJu Escrow 2015-06-27

Text Forumpost:

I created a new Sendingaddress for batch 2 at 1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA so that its easier to see how many bitcoins are collected for batch 2 already. I will reroute the transactions that go to the old address to the new address.

The new address is in a new wallet, that exists only for the group buy. So this wallet only has to be opened again when the batch 2 has to be bought.
Code:
Code:
G81O8B571ccIktniCqaFa7pTZVRqblX0gb0pQHlDrPy20x8gPUqRQyaToFJh/lPAmNOAOtyqOIooU1l9SLsabFM=

Fees:

No fees. Of course i like it when i get a tip. Wink For tips see my donation jar in my profile page... (Left side of page... click on my username) or simply scan the QR-Code in my avatar picture. Wink

What can i escrow:

I can handle personal trades with me holding Bitcoins. I will hold altcoins when its not too hard to hold them in escrow.

I only take bitcointalk forum accounts into escrow whose risked amount are at least $50 per account. Otherwise the risk i can help avoiding and the amount of time i have to implement are in no sane proportion.

I might take other accounts or things into escrow when its possible to secure them.

I can be escrow for ICO's, IPO's and Groupbuys.

Ask me for other things here in thread or by pm.

How to start:

Contact me by pm or in this thread. Ill get back to you and ask you for the details or send you the escrow deal details directly, when i know the business partner.

Never send to an address that was quoted by someone who claims i sent it to him. I will always send the escrow addresses directly to both parties. If youre unsure if the one writing you is really me then ask me to sign a message with one of the above posted addresses. That will prove that i still own this account.

When answering PM's, please always use "Reply to all" so that all involved parties get informed.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit https://brainwallet.github.io/#verify and click on Bitcoin-QT. Then you can proove fast if the signature is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the seller.

Why?

Lets give scammers zero chances... Wink

No pic to see here though you should communicate with me about such topics via private message only. So please send me a pm and I will let you know what I need from you.
Activity: 2

HELLO SEBASTIAN
HAVE A NICE DAY

HELLO SEBASTIAN
HAVE A NICE DAY
Im an escrow for the community since may 2013 now, im a member since june 2011. I already escrowed more than 8150BTC since may 2013. Some addresses where i was trusted with many users coins are:

1GFEJMUeeAWcsvhnTXmGyf5NdKaqfymbou
15azZjXZokui1cXkcP4XdryL9sXYi1rkqY
14UhVi5QWwvhA1QUNYp2uVapRoPaTyzoBJ
1AXSThtCPviP4zXmoxXZmFUd27HkPL9Xty
1Aq1Kt6LBPgXxzq86DPwoZHAM83iAKb9H3

These addresses alone held over 4800BTC, worth $120 each at that time, which were over half a million USD. I was honest and did not run with that money. I think thats a good indicator as to what character i have. Wink

Additionally i had hundred of seller buyer deals worth over 3350BTC as of 2015-06-27. (I counted only trades >1BTC and only the full bitcoins.). I can proof this amount to staff too. I wont post the addresses publicly since traders might not want to be public. But i can sign every Bitcoin Escrow Address and proof these amounts.

In total thats >8150BTC, which would be worth 1 Million USD. In fact it would be way more because the bitcoin price was way higher than 122USD for a long time. (122$ would only be the bitcoin price needed to reach 1 Mio USD value)

Im still the same owner of this account of course. I can proove it by signing a message to each of the addresses above. I will do so here for the first address 1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA, you can see i posted the address here on 2013-05-11: Link

I will encode the forum post message, where i posted that address, so that it cant be changed anymore.

Code:
SebastianJu Escrow 2015-06-27

Text Forumpost:

I created a new Sendingaddress for batch 2 at 1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA so that its easier to see how many bitcoins are collected for batch 2 already. I will reroute the transactions that go to the old address to the new address.

The new address is in a new wallet, that exists only for the group buy. So this wallet only has to be opened again when the batch 2 has to be bought.
Code:
Code:
G81O8B571ccIktniCqaFa7pTZVRqblX0gb0pQHlDrPy20x8gPUqRQyaToFJh/lPAmNOAOtyqOIooU1l9SLsabFM=

Fees:

No fees. Of course i like it when i get a tip. Wink For tips see my donation jar in my profile page... (Left side of page... click on my username) or simply scan the QR-Code in my avatar picture. Wink

What can i escrow:

I can handle personal trades with me holding Bitcoins. I will hold altcoins when its not too hard to hold them in escrow.

I only take bitcointalk forum accounts into escrow whose risked amount are at least $50 per account. Otherwise the risk i can help avoiding and the amount of time i have to implement are in no sane proportion.

I might take other accounts or things into escrow when its possible to secure them.

I can be escrow for ICO's, IPO's and Groupbuys.

Ask me for other things here in thread or by pm.

How to start:

Contact me by pm or in this thread. Ill get back to you and ask you for the details or send you the escrow deal details directly, when i know the business partner.

Never send to an address that was quoted by someone who claims i sent it to him. I will always send the escrow addresses directly to both parties. If youre unsure if the one writing you is really me then ask me to sign a message with one of the above posted addresses. That will prove that i still own this account.

When answering PM's, please always use "Reply to all" so that all involved parties get informed.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit https://brainwallet.github.io/#verify and click on Bitcoin-QT. Then you can proove fast if the signature is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the seller.

Why?

Lets give scammers zero chances... Wink
legendary
Activity: 54
I will try this service soon  Cool
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Please reply to my PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
hi SebastianJu, a pm sent to your inbox. please reply it once you have read it.
thank you
legendary
Hi, i need escrow for selling an account (i'll sell it for 0.021 BTC). Can you do it?

I saw your private message. It's always best to contact me that way since I see it most early. Alternatively everyone can send me his email and I add him on my slack channel.
Activity: 109
Merit: 21
Hi, i need escrow for selling an account (i'll sell it for 0.021 BTC). Can you do it?
legendary
Hello. I am in the search for an escrow for a deal. The deal is $250 of BTC for amazon gift cards. Please advise how we can take the next step.

I am the buyer, I will pay you escrow fees. Seller is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jumpern-772007

Gift cards are:
3 x $100 amazon GC
1 x $50 amazon GC

Please always send me a private message on here because I do not regularly check my email or threads.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hello. I am in the search for an escrow for a deal. The deal is $250 of BTC for amazon gift cards. Please advise how we can take the next step.

I am the buyer, I will pay you escrow fees. Seller is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jumpern-772007

Gift cards are:
3 x $100 amazon GC
1 x $50 amazon GC
legendary
Hello Sebastian, I would like to contact you concerning Inchain also  to  get instruction on the Inchain ICO and bitcoin refunds  steps to claim bitcoin contributed (http:// Did you handle those issues? ) , If you could advise on how to claim funds from the Dow Debacle that would be appreciated.
Reply when you can.
Thank You...

Not sure what you mean with the Dow Debacle.

I sent you an answer though please make sure to provide all info everytime. Do not forget to quote previous conversations since it's way to hard to follow a conversation on here otherwise. Especially when having a good amount of conversations at the same time.
Activity: 2
Hello Sebastian, I would like to contact you concerning Inchain also  to  get instruction on the Inchain ICO and bitcoin refunds  steps to claim bitcoin contributed (http:// Did you handle those issues? ) , If you could advise on how to claim funds from the Dow Debacle that would be appreciated.
Reply when you can.
Thank You...
legendary
Sebastian,

I need to escrow 2000 usd for a couple days to purchase a bitcoin miner contract. I have only until Monday to complete it, so please get back to me with the instruction as soon as possible.

Thanks

Please send me a pm containing infos about the seller and so on.

Pages:
Jump to: