Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 5. (Read 63247 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hi, I messaged for escrow service. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Be aware of this impersonator :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-2435943

MinerExist is an alt to it too.

I gave the impersonator red trust. Can't say anything about MinerExist.
copper member
Activity: 339
Be aware of this impersonator :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-2435943

MinerExist is an alt to it too.
copper member
Activity: 339
I am ready to deal with MinerExist. My btc for his amazon cards.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
13vfYD2FDxGiCbkJ8FTafKi9UEtLYZGuGm my btc adress for relase, i sell amaz
legendary
@Memester101 I don't use telegram, discord or skype for escrowing. Please always contact my by pm first and wait for me answering by pm to ensure infos you receive really are coming from my side.

@matheus176 I can invite you to my slack channel, there are no other channels I use currently. However please only handle this through pm on here.
Activity: 52
hello send me your discord so we can talk more about your service it´s my first time using a escrow service
Activity: 6
Talking to you on discord right now, Memester101

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Memester101#1961 wallet
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 134ejQ9z8s7Fb2UbRhzw1cqdcvy59nNMWZ

H0G9/NeemXAqjKz6n5JV7jRbquaaxvuXYwLdAZ6WIU29YyISnaxg2eEUCFC2KGBS7+aVmo86udGQOYw4z6ID6vo=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
legendary
Hello i will contact later if need escrow in exchange in forum

Sure, please send me a direct pm, don't react to some stranger claiming he is me or claiming I gave him an escrow address.
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello i will contact later if need escrow in exchange in forum
legendary
Hey I am interested in doing an escrow worth around $700 in bitcoin.

SebastianJu please email me at [email protected]

I sent you an invite to my slack channel, otherwise please contact me via pm.
Activity: 1
Hey I am interested in doing an escrow worth around $700 in bitcoin.

SebastianJu please email me at [email protected]
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I only take bitcointalk forum accounts into escrow whose risked amount are at least $50 per account. Otherwise the risk i can help avoiding and the amount of time i have to implement are in no sane proportion.

For how many years have you been escrowing for Bitcointalk account sales? will you keep the identity of your clients confidential at all times or will you give out the information if asked by a DT member? do you know that the community frowns account sales yet you have done it for years just to get your fee?
Are you going to stop acting as escrow for account deals or are you going to continue doing this for a fee? I'm not surprised to see nobody is questioning what you are doing because they're afraid of your sponsor OgNasty. I consider both of you untrustworthy and not fit to act as escrow for anything because you both have been on this business of receiving and sending positive trust for each other while doing account sale escrowing with no issue.

No matter how you put it, SebastianJu has escrowed for account sales for years while some people have dedicated their time on fighting against account sales of Bitcointalk. I'd also like to ask from people who have used this escrow for buying or selling Bitcointalk accounts to come forward with information and post their evidence on reputation board. there is also a thread in there about this scandal. read and learn how to properly report such activity.
Activity: 59
i send you messenge, please check. thank you
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Hi, i also need your escrow service, please pm me.
Activity: 1
Would like to inquire about your escrow service. Please PM me and advise of a potential messaging app account like Telegram if you have one. I think you might be an ideal fit for a transaction coming up that I'm brokering.
Thanks,
copper member
Activity: 20
Hi Sebastian, we are waiting for an escrow from you if you have time. Send me PM thanks.
Activity: 11
Hi Sebastian,

Would you escrow a localbitcoins account?

if so, would you be able to invite me to your channel so that we can arrange an escrow? [email protected]

Regards,
Activity: 387
Merit: 264
I am still waiting for you to release this escrow:

Please release escrow

You came online yesterday and responded to a message without releasing the escrow. Since the coin hasn't moved I am only moderately concerned. At this point I'm assuming you are busy with real life but tomorrow I will be posting a scam accusation if the coin is still held. I will gladly remove this post once coins are released.

The escrow still has not been released. Total of 50+ hours since the buyer said to release. The scam accusation thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sebastianju-flaked-with-escrow-4407062

I would strongly avoid using this escrow until this is made right. Even after that apparently you never know when he is going to flake for a few days

edit
The escrow was finally released roughly 60 hours after the buyer said to release. The total amount escrowed was $175USD in btc and the escrow fee was $60USD. For that I would expect fast responses. Overall I am very unhappy with my experince using him as an escrow. I will never use his services again.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE CONTRACT HE SENDS. HIS FEES ARE EXTREMELY HIGH FOR THE EXTREMELY SLOW RESPONSE TIMES
legendary
hi , you only do escrow for members of this forum or private as well ?

Normally it's handled over the forum, however if the escrow is interesting I might consider different ways. We can handle it through my slack channel as well if you pm me your email address. The other involved party needs to do the same of course.
Pages:
Jump to: