Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 3. (Read 63247 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello dear,

I would like to buy aws accounts from one of the seller. If you can able to provide escrow service, i will be happy.

Please provide me your telegram or skype for contact.

Thanks
Always PM first for safe dealing,Here's what Seb says

Thanks btc78, it's correct that reaching me by pm is the fastest way.

So Send Him a PM first  here in Bitcointalk account and he will get back to you.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello dear,

I would like to buy aws accounts from one of the seller. If you can able to provide escrow service, i will be happy.

Please provide me your telegram or skype for contact.

Thanks
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Awaiting my PM sent 2-3 days ago, please respond so we can move forward accordingly..
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Dear Sebastian, I had recently sent you a PM, looking for your Escrow Service with a Seller, appreciate your quick response to move forward accordingly.
Activity: 5
I need an escrow for psn
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
There is another scammer on the forum who seems to be impersonating SebastianJu on telegram.

Don't ever do escrow deals on telegram!

Wait for SebastianJu to respond to you here on the forum from his actual account before entering any deal where he has been named as escrow.

If you don't follow this rule, you will be scammed.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
Hi, I want you to scrow a btc transaction to this guy.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mezicanchamp-2808797

This is his offer
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5260021

I will send him $200 if the files are fine.

Can you escrow this?

Better to send Him Private Message as what He mentioned here

Thanks btc78, it's correct that reaching me by pm is the fastest way.

Glad you escaped getting scammed Jwick83!

For a faster transaction.

Goodluck and hoping that your Dealings are legit and will end up Good,anyway Seb is always one great choice to use as escrow.
Activity: 1
Hi, I want you to scrow a btc transaction to this guy.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mezicanchamp-2808797

This is his offer
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5260021

I will send him $200 if the files are fine.

Can you escrow this?
I want to buy hero member anyone sell hero member account please knock me and Escrow with SebastianJu sir , anyone can sell hero member id knock me
SebastianJu will never escrow you for buying account and what can you get here is a REDTAG for sure so better think of what you are asking for.

do you help me buying hero member account
No ones helping you because that is prohibited by the forum rules,please save your money and account.instead make that account worth it in this forum and you will reach that hero rank in future.

Thanks for help and good decision actually love you 
I want to buy hero member anyone sell hero member account please knock me and Escrow with SebastianJu sir , anyone can sell hero member id knock me
SebastianJu will never escrow you for buying account and what can you get here is a REDTAG for sure so better think of what you are asking for.

No ones helping you because that is prohibited by the forum rules,please save your money and account.instead make that account worth it in this forum and you will reach that hero rank in future.

Activity: 26
Hi are you available, need an escrow service done please. thank you
Activity: 23
Hi SebastianJu.

I need escrow on altcoin.

Pm the details
Activity: 36
Can you provide an escrow service for me? Please PM me, thanks.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Hi SebastianJu,

Id like to use your escrow service, please PM me Smiley
just like what the post above you says

I don't use telegram, discord or skype for escrowing. Please always contact me by pm first and wait for me answering by pm to ensure infos you receive really are coming from my side.

the bold letters indicates everything mate.
Activity: 28
Merit: 8
Hi SebastianJu,

Id like to use your escrow service, please PM me Smiley
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
hi pleas write me @Cubershot777 i need escrow
Just like my post above

I don't use telegram, discord or skype for escrowing. Please always contact my by pm first and wait for me answering by pm to ensure infos you receive really are coming from my side.

I can invite you to my slack channel, there are no other channels I use currently. However please only handle this through pm on here.
This is what @Seb says forthose who want to use his Escrow service

So send him a PM in this forum for Seb to contact you for one o the best service you will ever find in this forum

Activity: 24
hi pleas write me @Cubershot777 i need escrow
Pages:
Jump to: