Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 4. (Read 63247 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hi,
i want to use you as an escrow service for buying one account from a member here on bitcointalk.
Please contact me.

thanks in advance
Activity: 1
Attention: If someone contacts you from "my" email address, please ALWAYS check back with me by pm or send a clean email to me asking for confirmation. There are cases of scammers spoofing my email address. Please take care.

Hi there,

I would be interested in using your escrow services, but can't DM you, since I have a rather new account. Please email me at: [email protected]

Kind regards,
BitcoinerBitcoiner
Activity: 12
hey sir i want to use your escrow service
 i sent you a pm !
Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
HELLO SEBASTIN

AS I M NEWBIE CANT SEND U DIRECT PM
CAN U PLEASE HELP WITH AN ESCROW TRANSACTION I NEED UR SERVICE

THANK YOU

Yes, I will contact you by pm. You also can send me your email address and I will add you to my slack channel.
Activity: 2
HELLO SEBASTIN

AS I M NEWBIE CANT SEND U DIRECT PM
CAN U PLEASE HELP WITH AN ESCROW TRANSACTION I NEED UR SERVICE

THANK YOU
legendary
Thanks btc78, it's correct that reaching me by pm is the fastest way.

Glad you escaped getting scammed Jwick83!
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
Thank you, I always do my research before purchasing, and the guy had trust flags.. and well there were posts deleted on his thread and his ratings were bad.

So decided not to buy from him. better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don't use telegram, discord or skype for escrowing. Please always contact my by pm first and wait for me answering by pm to ensure infos you receive really are coming from my side.

I can invite you to my slack channel, there are no other channels I use currently. However please only handle this through pm on here.
This is what @Seb says forthose who want to use his Escrow service

Would you be willing to escrow for amazon gift cards?

I am looking into buying one right now, worth 50$

I'll pay your fees of course.

Can you do it?
So better PM him right away
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
Would you be willing to escrow for amazon gift cards?

I am looking into buying one right now, worth 50$

I'll pay your fees of course.

Can you do it?
legendary
Hello. I need your escrow assistance for doing a transaction between me and another guy of this forum. Im newbie and can't send more than 2 pm a day. So can you please contact me as you read this? Thanks.

Hello Ruplikteam,

I sent you a pm.

Greetings!
Sebastian
Yeah i saw it. but must wait untill tomorrow. I will have to do a transaction with inrockitrust . Can you invite me on your slack channel?

Sure, please send me an email address I can use for slack. I will invite you with it then.
Activity: 10
Hello. I need your escrow assistance for doing a transaction between me and another guy of this forum. Im newbie and can't send more than 2 pm a day. So can you please contact me as you read this? Thanks.

Hello Ruplikteam,

I sent you a pm.

Greetings!
Sebastian
Yeah i saw it. but must wait untill tomorrow. I will have to do a transaction with inrockitrust . Can you invite me on your slack channel?
legendary

Hello Ruplikteam,

I sent you a pm.

Greetings!
Sebastian
legendary
Hi SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service
Can you Help me to make a Transaction buy and sell with one person on this forum ?
I sell Egift BestBuy Canada and he buy from me . we make a deal with Rate 63% of egift .
Can you let me know how is your service process . I leave you my contact detail by send you a personal message please check message on Bitcointalk account. I hope to recive your message soon as posiple . Sorry if i am disturb you because this is my frist time with Escrow service.

Hello Hoangthinh11,

I answered your inquiry via pm.

Greetings!
Sebastian
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hi SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service
Can you Help me to make a Transaction buy and sell with one person on this forum ?
I sell Egift BestBuy Canada and he buy from me . we make a deal with Rate 63% of egift .
Can you let me know how is your service process . I leave you my contact detail by send you a personal message please check message on Bitcointalk account. I hope to recive your message soon as posiple . Sorry if i am disturb you because this is my frist time with Escrow service.
legendary
Thanks Siren, and yes, that's how it's working best. I have a slack channel as well for faster communication. I would need an email address for it, preferably no gmail since slack seems to have often trouble with inboxing at gmail, it seems.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Hi I am looking to buy 4.36btc for cash in  mail. If I can find a seller can you hold the btc until they receive the cash?
Thanks.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buy-btc-with-cash-usa-only-5111999
Hey mate i guess you can check what Seb posted just above you that you can send him a PM and he will reply on that maybe to start the communication

Here is what he says

@Memester101 I don't use telegram, discord or skype for escrowing. Please always contact my by pm first and wait for me answering by pm to ensure infos you receive really are coming from my side
I hope this make sense mate

Goodluck
copper member
Hi I am looking to buy 4.36btc for cash in  mail. If I can find a seller can you hold the btc until they receive the cash?
Thanks.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buy-btc-with-cash-usa-only-5111999
Activity: 9
Hello,
I’m a new member and looking for mostly for bulk Ebay gift cards through a secure escrow.
I wonder if you do work on an escrow for digital goods such as Ebay.
Payment by BTC
Pages:
Jump to: