Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 22. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Great Plan, Amazing ROI, Cost effietiant Plan on Mining BTC while keeping it safe from environment and all those stuff is really impressive! hoping to see some more good stuff!

They’ve started on a good path I hope they stay true to the path they’ll surely achieve their goals.

Me too given how crap the market has been to evryone and how everyone’s trying to stay positive having a mining platform that is reliable would be like a shooting star right now I so want it
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Great Plan, Amazing ROI, Cost effietiant Plan on Mining BTC while keeping it safe from environment and all those stuff is really impressive! hoping to see some more good stuff!

They’ve started on a good path I hope they stay true to the path they’ll surely achieve their goals.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Guy's, do you want to understand the securix investment strategy? Here is link below.

https://youtu.be/YwegK54mSoc

thank you very much for sharing this link, the video is highly educative and interesting i hope securix delivers all of their goals investors are watching keenly are they are expecting the best
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
You have rightly explained the whole process, it is a well thought out idea by the team. Also, I heard them make mention of buying unused energy from people who have excess energy

That would be great. Electricity sets the mark as the primary cost in mining. Getting a cheap source would increase profits.
What percentage of the cost of mining is the charge for electrical energy? How much can you save on cheap electricity?

I don’t have the details. Securix team could give an answer to that. But low electricity costs cuts down the cost of mining. That’s a fact.

Fact is theirs a lot of wiggle room on electrical pricing on open market especially if their doing live trading to take advantage of low periods of usage where it’s cheaper, in reality theirs nothing to stop them from running more machines during off hours and less during on hours if they needed to shed load due to prices vs market rates
Activity: 200
Zaydo

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

The last time I checked, the team was busy with conferences and meetings also they have put out lots of video promotions but like you said, a new one will be great too.

I think they were more busy with meetups with prospects and investors; I don't think they have attended conferences? I mean aside from the Singaporean that took place sometime back.
You’re right I thinks they should attend conferences to enable them mingle and share their innovative ideas with prospective investors. It will be nice if they up their social media publicity game up.
The team will attending some conference to share more information about securix. I'm sure that securix has a potential on cryptocurrency even new investors around the world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
You have rightly explained the whole process, it is a well thought out idea by the team. Also, I heard them make mention of buying unused energy from people who have excess energy

That would be great. Electricity sets the mark as the primary cost in mining. Getting a cheap source would increase profits.
What percentage of the cost of mining is the charge for electrical energy? How much can you save on cheap electricity?

I don’t have the details. Securix team could give an answer to that. But low electricity costs cuts down the cost of mining. That’s a fact.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

I don't think Securix is a cloud mining business, I strongly doubt since they are going to run an actual farm which is going to be operational in Febuary, however EAN is a genius way of energy conservation of the operation using green energy

I don't know what EAN 2 EAN exactly mean. It is a peer 2 peer network for electricity. If your neighbour has solar panels and produces more energy in the summer, you can buy the overproduced energy cheaper than from the energy provider. He will also get more than from the energy provider. Both parties profit from the system.

EAN 2 EAN in this regard according my understanding of it means that the Securix mining project buys green power directly from the source without any intermediaries or third parties, i.e the energy supply is direct from supplier EAN number to Securix EN numbers which makes it very safe and secure for the mining process.

That's one nice approach. I am just hearing about this new method of getting cheap energy and it will really be cost effective for the team.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

I don't think Securix is a cloud mining business, I strongly doubt since they are going to run an actual farm which is going to be operational in Febuary, however EAN is a genius way of energy conservation of the operation using green energy

I don't know what EAN 2 EAN exactly mean. It is a peer 2 peer network for electricity. If your neighbour has solar panels and produces more energy in the summer, you can buy the overproduced energy cheaper than from the energy provider. He will also get more than from the energy provider. Both parties profit from the system.

EAN 2 EAN in this regard according my understanding of it means that the Securix mining project buys green power directly from the source without any intermediaries or third parties, i.e the energy supply is direct from supplier EAN number to Securix EN numbers which makes it very safe and secure for the mining process.

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

The last time I checked, the team was busy with conferences and meetings also they have put out lots of video promotions but like you said, a new one will be great too.

I think they were more busy with meetups with prospects and investors; I don't think they have attended conferences? I mean aside from the Singaporean that took place sometime back.
You’re right I thinks they should attend conferences to enable them mingle and share their innovative ideas with prospective investors. It will be nice if they up their social media publicity game up.
copper member
Activity: 644

Thanks

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Thanks

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Activity: 420

Thanks

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Thanks

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

What's the difference between cloud mining and this project? I took a look at the documents, but I didn't have any ideas.

The return value differs. So basically with cloud mining you are basically renting mining machines. With this one you are rewarded for the amount of tokens you hold. they share 45%.
copper member
Activity: 224
Guy's, do you want to understand the securix investment strategy? Here is link below.

Thanks for sharing mate, helped widened my understanding about securix  project, it’s sure an interesting one. .
copper member
Activity: 644
Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying

Securix plan on electricity is the best I think no they can get. Having a deal with an Ean2Eam company on a long term would cost cut down the cost of mining.  And for me that’s a smart decision.

With the amount of electricity needed to mine bitcoin, it was important they find a means to take care of that. Especially when there's been lots of complains from some countries on bitcoin mining operations relating to power.

Yes, and surprisingly they could think as far as the EAN to EAN method. It blows my mind every time I try to fathom how the team was able to adopt the green energy strategy.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Pages:
Jump to: