Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SelfSell] Share your excellence with the world! - page 97. (Read 4616 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is there a specific time for your star signing event?
Our cooperation with top stars has entered the final negotiation stage, but due to the provisions of the agreement, we can't disclose more details for the time being, but it will soon be announced, so stay tuned!
There is another problem. I noticed that you have only one exchange, have plans on other big exchanges?
We are negotiating and cooperating with all major exchanges and we will soon be able to launch other big trading platforms!
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Is there a specific time for your star signing event?
Activity: 33
I read the white paper of your project carefully and found it to be a very interesting project. Anybody can publish himself as a project to be invested. If you can realize investment in people, you will change the world!
Activity: 102
There is another problem. I noticed that you have only one exchange, have plans on other big exchanges?
Activity: 102
See you developed your own Blockchain, do not know what its performance, transfer speed, security how? I did not find a description of this aspect. Can you give me an answer?
We have started airdrop activities and welcome to participate in airdrops to get more rewards!https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-selfsell-airdrop-3000000-selfsell-tokens-which-are-equal-to-210000-3374702
I am very optimistic about your project. I am very much looking forward to his real realization of the described talent investment. I do not know when this platform will be on-line. And what are the rewards? I want to earn certain tokens by propagating for you!
Our investment platform for people will be launched in May-June, and it is currently in the final testing phase. Thank you for your attention!
What I want to ask is whether there is a signature such as a bounty? Because there are signature activities that can better promote your project in various parts of the forum.
The signing event is also planned by us and will be launched in conjunction with the bounty event in the future. Stay tuned!
Activity: 266
I am very optimistic about your project. I am very much looking forward to his real realization of the described talent investment. I do not know when this platform will be on-line. And what are the rewards? I want to earn certain tokens by propagating for you!
Our investment platform for people will be launched in May-June, and it is currently in the final testing phase. Thank you for your attention!
What I want to ask is whether there is a signature such as a bounty? Because there are signature activities that can better promote your project in various parts of the forum.
brand new
Activity: 0
Marinecoìn's - If you are experiencing an interesting project with potential, I suggest you check out MarineCoìn's (-MTC-) here: https:// mari ne co.in/Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology - self sustaining - community - fair distributionIts community has grown to more than 3,000 members in a month, and the project is currently dropping free coins. Don’t delay the current website because it is being written down by volunteers as we speak.
Many advantages for investors do this project with investors
can choose individuals to support them based on their genuine appreciation of the skills and development of individuals,can have access to more resources at this stage,
to maximize future potential.
You can choose to invest by understanding people. This will be a new investment model. It will also bring stable and sustained benefits.
Merit: 1
Many advantages for investors do this project with investors
can choose individuals to support them based on their genuine appreciation of the skills and development of individuals,can have access to more resources at this stage,
to maximize future potential.
It can be a reward activity that allows more friends to get involved in order to get better promotion. But it's better not to use Google forms and feel too much junk.
We currently have an activity to register for APP rewards. You can join our telegram for more details! Airdrop rewards are also being prepared and will be launched soon, so stay tuned!
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
It can be a reward activity that allows more friends to get involved in order to get better promotion. But it's better not to use Google forms and feel too much junk.
Activity: 266
Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
Our project is very creative, and the project application is really on the ground. Please stay tuned.
Activity: 25
Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
ICO is over, we can pay attention to our performance in the secondary market. Sports star projects will be launched next month, so stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: