Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SelfSell] Share your excellence with the world! - page 98. (Read 4616 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Seldom see such a novel project, do you have ico?
Activity: 98
Who is the sports star?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What an interesting concept of a project.
Having this kind of project will be more and more interesting trus ora bouny.
Our project is not only a concept, but will soon be applied. You can pay more attention to our telegrams and twitter and get the latest information!
I've found this project is a bit unique, Giving some kind of selling rates on our self is somewhat new in crypto world, and perhaps outside the cyrpto world.
Well I hope that this project will be working just great.
Our project has its own uniqueness and competitiveness. We believe that our project will develop better in 2018!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What an interesting concept of a project.
Having this kind of project will be more and more interesting trus ora bouny.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I've found this project is a bit unique, Giving some kind of selling rates on our self is somewhat new in crypto world, and perhaps outside the cyrpto world.
Well I hope that this project will be working just great.
If there are any suggestions that are good for the project, you can propose to us that the suggestions you have adopted can be rewarded with great rewards!
Li Yuan and CEO of Blockshow Addy Crezee

We are in the World Blockchain Forum in Dubai.

SelfSell has joined visionary leaders, economic pioneers and enterprising investors from around the world at WBF WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM held at Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai, April 16&17, 2018 to present their project in the City of Gold, Here are some highlights.
this project has a good plan for the future as they promised, it is worth waiting for its arrival because I believe this project team will be really serious, hopefully this project team become a solid team and able to build the development of this project
We are moving forward according to our plan and the project is about to be applied. We will have a bright future!
like the idea of this  project,  and  have  bought on some exchanges, hope this  project can  make a real   change for the world.
I hope we can change this world together
are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ?
I set my eyes on this Smiley

There will be some major cooperation announcements at the end of this month, so stay tuned!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
this project has a good plan for the future as they promised, it is worth waiting for its arrival because I believe this project team will be really serious, hopefully this project team become a solid team and able to build the development of this project
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
like the idea of this  project,  and  have  bought on some exchanges, hope this  project can  make a real   change for the world.
Activity: 71
are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ?
I set my eyes on this Smiley
When will start Bounty of this project? I like the idea, it can be very promising project. So need a lot of investors.. I really hope project can grow fast.
We will begin various rewards in the near future. Stay tuned!
Activity: 84
When will start Bounty of this project? I like the idea, it can be very promising project. So need a lot of investors.. I really hope project can grow fast.
good project with good platform
I', looking forward. Do you have bounty campaign ?
We have great bounty rewards and welcome to visit our rewards:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-program-for-selfsell-app-testing-3215381
how long is bounty campagn ?
The event will continue for a long time, welcome to participate in reward activities
Activity: 10
good project with good platform
I', looking forward. Do you have bounty campaign ?
We have great bounty rewards and welcome to visit our rewards:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-program-for-selfsell-app-testing-3215381
how long is bounty campagn ?
Pages:
Jump to: