Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 39. (Read 7815 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
I think soon I will try to use this application in order to get reward in kicks and share purchases with my friends. It is viable approach and everyone can earn on this cashback
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Are you going to visit this crypto invest summit? it is perfect! You guys are progressing and it is great seeing your development.
We did, follow our news to see the photo report
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
I like the idea of ​​this project. A small suggestion is that you should not focus too much on rapid development. But develop it with certainty. Good luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Are you going to visit this crypto invest summit? it is perfect! You guys are progressing and it is great seeing your development.
copper member

Dear Sessia community!

We want to remind you that on 9th and 10th of April, the Sessia’s President Narek Sirakanyan will attend CRYPTO INVEST SUMMIT - the leading conference for blockchain entrepreneurs investors and developers in Los-Angeles.

Thousands of people will learn about Sessia, its functionality and advantages it gives to the others!

Stay tuned!

Our website: https://www.sessia.com/
CIS website: https://cis.la
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
How can I earn in your application? Is there a % for purchases of people you've reffered? I think if you one of the 1st people to join, then you can earn a lot

the chances of making a big sum of money in this project are high. it can happen. but it's important to join the earlier. there may be no such benefits in the future. It is worth thinking, however, that to enter the ranks of users of this project.
copper member
How can I earn in your application? Is there a % for purchases of people you've reffered? I think if you one of the 1st people to join, then you can earn a lot
It doesnt' work that way. You can use our app in three ways: as a business, as a customer and as a kicker. We provide these benefits for all of them:

-Brands get an easy and extremely convenient mobile solution to create an online store with a built-in crypto cashback system. Offline shops can use cashback to increase their customer base, attract
new types of customers and drastically cut down on marketing costs.
-Customers get a resource where they are free to purchase goods with cashback, receive kickbacks (% of their friends’ purchases made by their recommendations) and read their friends’
trustworthy product reviews.
-Kickers (people distributing Sessia) obtain additional awards in kicks for engaging new brands and clients to work with Sessia.

Please, read our white paper: https://sessia.com/stasic/doc/whitepaper_en.pdf
If I want to do business inside your platform, do I need to identify a person or I  can trade anonymously?
When registering a business, verification is not required.
However, in case of any suspicions, Sessia has the right to check the person and the company.
Activity: 616
It doesnt' work that way. You can use our app in three ways: as a business, as a customer and as a kicker. We provide these benefits for all of them:

-Brands get an easy and extremely convenient mobile solution to create an online store with a built-in crypto cashback system. Offline shops can use cashback to increase their customer base, attract
-Customers get a resource where they are free to purchase goods with cashback, receive kickbacks (% of their friends’ purchases made by their recommendations) and read their friends’
-Kickers (people distributing Sessia) obtain additional awards in kicks for engaging new brands and clients to work with Sessia.

If I want to do business inside your platform, do I need to identify a person or I  can trade anonymously?
copper member

Activity: 462
copper member
Sessia, do you have any plan to become number 1 cashback app? Is your target audience only crypto enthusiasts or ordinary people as well?

Our app is suitable for everyone. If you look through our white paper, you'll see it: https://sessia.com/stasic/doc/whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 434
BITWIN
Sessia, do you have any plan to become number 1 cashback app? Is your target audience only crypto enthusiasts or ordinary people as well?
copper member
by the way, what about current collections? To my mind your main goal at the moment is to achieve soft cap and raise as much money as possible
As I understood from main page of  Sessia web-site, they dont want to say how much money they have been already collect in crowdfunding sale. But for me that means that project is serious.

We have already raised $3 000 000 USD during the special action. We don't have a soft cap for the token sale, and to get the information about collected funds you can take a look at our smart contract and the website: https://sessia.com/pay/buytokens.html
Activity: 630
by the way, what about current collections? To my mind your main goal at the moment is to achieve soft cap and raise as much money as possible
As I understood from main page of  Sessia web-site, they dont want to say how much money they have been already collect in crowdfunding sale. But for me that means that project is serious.
They have raised about 3 mln in private sale, but as for crowd sale I don't know numbers. Probably you can check smart contract , it is transparent
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
As I understood from main page of  Sessia web-site, they dont want to say how much money they have been already collect in crowdfunding sale. But for me that means that project is serious.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What a good live conference! Now I turned into your fan. Your CEO knows what to do and it is the main point for me when I estimate this ICO

I saw valuable answers to important questions here. it matters for further development. it is interesting to the public. it is worth the attention of investors, because it embodies confidence
copper member
Activity: 574
What a good live conference! Now I turned into your fan. Your CEO knows what to do and it is the main point for me when I estimate this ICO
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Listings aren't to disclose in most cases when we speak about ICO. It is like a measure to prevent speculation. I think it is more important to estimate project in long term and don't rush selling tokens
Pages:
Jump to: