Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 42. (Read 7815 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Speaking about cashback I would tell that it is quite popular way to get additional money. I would say that everyone should use this financial instrument to get additional money
Agree with your opinion, becides, that is the first project with such cashback and reward system.
It is not the first project with cashback, but it has more advantages compared to other cash back platforms and to my mind it is out of the competency
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Just a few hours left before conference! I gonna see it online, who will do the same here?
it should be something big and transparent. we all gonna get answers on each question
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Speaking about cashback I would tell that it is quite popular way to get additional money. I would say that everyone should use this financial instrument to get additional money
Agree with your opinion, becides, that is the first project with such cashback and reward system.
Activity: 462
Remember , today Sessia is gonna held thair conference. Let's support them !
It is a chance for us to get fresh info about project and ask some questions I guess
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How big is your community and what is your target audience? As I see you have conference in asia, so those are your potential clients, yeah?
It is about 170000 for now, and 50000 of them use our app constantly.
About target audience. That's a difficult question. We aim at energetic self-sufficient people of 20-40 years, actively making purchases, Including restaurants, fitness and entertainment. But anyone can be interested in cashback
Activity: 630
How big is your community and what is your target audience? As I see you have conference in asia, so those are your potential clients, yeah?
copper member
If I will register today, I would recieve rewards and spend them? Or that is just beta - test version, and all my cashback would gone after main sale?
People do get rewards since 2018 (the amount of cashback paid by SESSIA to users in 2018 is about $7,000,000), so the rewards issued to you by the means of referral and cashback systems will not be burned after releasing further updates

So now is the SESSIA application fully released? and won't wait for the beta again? or just waiting for updates from the developer?
Yes, SESSIA is a fully released app. Of course, there will be constant updates, but you can already use all the features
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
If I will register today, I would recieve rewards and spend them? Or that is just beta - test version, and all my cashback would gone after main sale?
People do get rewards since 2018 (the amount of cashback paid by SESSIA to users in 2018 is about $7,000,000), so the rewards issued to you by the means of referral and cashback systems will not be burned after releasing further updates

So now is the SESSIA application fully released? and won't wait for the beta again? or just waiting for updates from the developer?
copper member
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
like the beta version is the trial version of the mas and it will expire if the real version will be launched by the sessia project and maybe it will be given a beta prize for the user, but that is the decision of the sessia project team
I think cash back is working right now. So you can buy something and get cash back for your purchase, but as far as I know, you should buy kicks as well
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I see some of the above posts clearly answered from the development team. This project was very good even though i only glimpsed and had not seen further from the development of this project.
I also see this project very good, because we can see we can use the SESSIA application on a mobile device or the IOS system and this looks cool because their products are very good,

This is very interesting if the application of this project can already be used by other people. I will try this application, will it be very useful?
Activity: 616
Activity: 462
I've also watched this movie, it was thrilling to hear Sessia name on such a big and reputable conference. Now I see that you exist for real and a lot of investors are waiting for your release
Activity: 574
The most important thing I heard from video above is that sessia has ready product and that asian market is interested in it in general.
copper member
CLIENTS OF BLOCKCHAIN #2 in Macao - check out how others see SESSIA and it's place in technological revolution!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGwrx-3awQk
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Sessia is going to become popular project, because you are transparent and now you will become better than aliexpress and another competitors!
if all is will be good with cryptocurrency industry, that project can be a first decentralized blockchain working marketplace.
Sessia is going to become popular project, because you are transparent and now you will become better than aliexpress and another competitors!
copper member
Will you have feasible cards to get cash back and pay with card somewhere?

No, but you can withdraw your rewards right in the app.
Pages:
Jump to: