Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 40. (Read 7815 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Exactly, I mean integrated chat room. Where can I watch the list of future listings?
It is a confidential information for now
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Exactly, I mean integrated chat room. Where can I watch the list of future listings?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Will your messenger  passing information to the government? What is the level of sweeping and protect users  text?
I don't think it is something like messenger. It is a combination of cash back and social network. Imagine, you can share with your friends all purchases you did and they can repeat it
Maybe he meant an internal chat in the Sessia system. It would be not  bad to use it in the future.
Activity: 574
Social network is something I use everyday and with cash back an impact can be even higher. People will become more addicted of social network with sessia and you will get extremely loyal clients
Activity: 462
SESSIA LOOKS LIKE ONE MORE SOCIAL NETWORK AND THATS IT...

But there a lot of people in this world that not interested in Facebook, Instagram, etc.. So guys have chances

I agree, but there is not a single social network with this level of remuneration
It is for sure. Only in Sessia you can earn something for your activity and it will help them to grow user base so fast. Do you have any prediction on users within next 3 months?
It cannot be predicted exactly, at this moment at least, but we for sure expect a huge growth once people (and sellers in particular) understand how good and relevant our project is. Although, we believe that attracting 550 businesses in a 1-year period will provide us about 2,800,000 users.

wow, it will be a huge breakthrough and the whole world will know about you in this case
Almost 3 million users in one year , this is a very ambitious goal . I think that using social networks , it is quite possible to do .
copper member
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Will your messenger  passing information to the government? What is the level of sweeping and protect users  text?
I don't think it is something like messenger. It is a combination of cash back and social network. Imagine, you can share with your friends all purchases you did and they can repeat it

I agree with you, this is an excellent option for a refund, it is a pity that it is not in stores)
Activity: 266

not a very correct comparison, in my opinion, most likely there is just a reward for activity
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
What social networks do you have? I would like to subscribe to your newsletter
Unbelievable! almost 3 mln of users after 1 year of work! You set up high goals, so you will easily achieve smaller ones. It is a good pace for you

the main thing is that this forecast was correct, otherwise it will not be very good
I watched your online conference and it was amazing! What a good sign to community and investors! I appreciate all what you are doing !

where did you watch it? can you give a link?

What information should he give to the government?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Activity: 434
BITWIN
I watched your online conference and it was amazing! What a good sign to community and investors! I appreciate all what you are doing !
Activity: 462
Unbelievable! almost 3 mln of users after 1 year of work! You set up high goals, so you will easily achieve smaller ones. It is a good pace for you

But there a lot of people in this world that not interested in Facebook, Instagram, etc.. So guys have chances

I agree, but there is not a single social network with this level of remuneration
It is for sure. Only in Sessia you can earn something for your activity and it will help them to grow user base so fast. Do you have any prediction on users within next 3 months?
It cannot be predicted exactly, at this moment at least, but we for sure expect a huge growth once people (and sellers in particular) understand how good and relevant our project is. Although, we believe that attracting 550 businesses in a 1-year period will provide us about 2,800,000 users.

wow, it will be a huge breakthrough and the whole world will know about you in this case

What enterprises are we talking about?
copper member

Ideally, you would hear a forecast for a year or more.
Pages:
Jump to: