Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 61. (Read 7816 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
You claim to have raised 3 000 000 during the first closed round. Now we all know this can be a trick to deceive other investors. Is there any way to prove that you already have 3 000 000?
You can find the link to etherscan.io on our website  Wink
https://etherscan.io/token/0xfe96f34d42674c6de49ca876fd50ba74f9012354
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Guys, tell me where you can see discounts at different stages of ico?
Hello! Bonuses for acquiring kicks in the open round: +20% of the amount of purchase conducted within the first $ 1 000 000 +10% of the amount of purchase conducted within the second $ 1 000 000 ($ 1 000 000 - $ 2 000 000)
We think the discount percentage will be ~10% Wink

Thank you, very good bonuses, I think you need to participate in ico
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Ok, if I have a business and I want to sell through this service. What are the registration documents and which countries are required of me?
You will need to download Sessia's app for business. It is available in Google Play and App Store. Then you will need to register your business and it could start working in 10 minutes Smiley
Is there any private cup for investors? I also need a list of eligible countries.
copper member
Ok, if I have a business and I want to sell through this service. What are the registration documents and which countries are required of me?
You will need to download Sessia's app for business. It is available in Google Play and App Store. Then you will need to register your business and it could start working in 10 minutes Smiley
copper member
Hello! Bonuses for acquiring kicks during the first part of special action: +20% of the amount of purchase conducted within the first $ 1 000 000 +10% of the amount of purchase conducted within the second $ 1 000 000 ($ 1 000 000 - $ 2 000 000)
We think the discount percentage will be ~10% Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
As i understand form the first page the  crowdfunding round will be open  at 18th of March this year.
Maximum bonus will be 20% for first time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
On the website speaks in: cashback , For any type of purchase will the refund be available? And what rate of repayment will be made available at what percentage? For example I buy something around $ 100, what will be the percentage of return?

The cashback and kickback amount depend on the percentage that is selected by the business.
I agree, what do you think the percentage will be?
copper member
On the website speaks in: cashback , For any type of purchase will the refund be available? And what rate of repayment will be made available at what percentage? For example I buy something around $ 100, what will be the percentage of return?

The cashback and kickback amount depend on the percentage that is selected by the business.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 630
Cool! I appreciate that you don't have too big bonuses, because those suggesting big bonuses dump price once listed on exchanges and you have healthy bonus structure.
copper member
How about bonuses for large investors and refferal program to attract more users and investors?
I would say that bonuses is something what lead to higher collections

There are bonuses for the first $2 000 000 of open phase:

+20% of the amount of purchase conducted within the first $ 1 000 000
+10% of the amount of purchase conducted within the second
$ 1 000 000 ($ 1 000 000 - $ 2 000 000)

And yes, you'll be able to attract partners to recieve Bounty Rewards. First-line partner purchases - 10%, Second-line - 5%.
In order to receive Bounty, one has to buy at least 200 kicks during the token sale
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
You claim to have raised 3 000 000 during the first closed round. Now we all know this can be a trick to deceive other investors. Is there any way to prove that you already have 3 000 000?
Activity: 462
Yes, I consider this information as a personal. That's why I am asking, what is your target audience? What about russian audience? I want to try this app
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It is implemented already. Sessia has an internal mobile social network where people can interact with other users or brands by following them or being followed. Unlike any other social network, Sessia allows people to discover the choices made by their friends and family; every time your friend makes a purchase, you receive notification about it with all details, including a scan of the check in real time. Such an approach will motivate people to share the products and services that they use and trust.

You can check out our app to see how does it work, it is avaliable on iOS and Android.

Perfect! I will check it out. Let's see how it is going to work after launch.
By the way don't you think that list of purchases is quite personal information and people don't want to share this info with friends ?

We have the same thoughts on this matter. Maybe you can choose who can view your personal purchases. It is a lil bit creepy if a friend of yours is receiving such personal stuffs. The reviews are pretty positive and they have a lot of installs already. But in what countries is this app really useful? Where you can use this app in major establishments?
Activity: 462

It is implemented already. Sessia has an internal mobile social network where people can interact with other users or brands by following them or being followed. Unlike any other social network, Sessia allows people to discover the choices made by their friends and family; every time your friend makes a purchase, you receive notification about it with all details, including a scan of the check in real time. Such an approach will motivate people to share the products and services that they use and trust.

You can check out our app to see how does it work, it is avaliable on iOS and Android.

Perfect! I will check it out. Let's see how it is going to work after launch.
By the way don't you think that list of purchases is quite personal information and people don't want to share this info with friends ?
Activity: 630
How about bonuses for large investors and refferal program to attract more users and investors?
I would say that bonuses is something what lead to higher collections
copper member
what ico reviews do you plan to add?
What about rating agencies like ICO bench and so on. Will you be listed there or you choosed to skip this process?

Sure we will. The work on the project's listings is in the process, and the list of review agencies is extensive. Sessia will be listed at the top services.
what ico reviews do you plan to add?
Pages:
Jump to: