Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 62. (Read 7816 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
What about rating agencies like ICO bench and so on. Will you be listed there or you choosed to skip this process?
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Need a Bombic PR? 💣
Anyhow you use YouTube for promotion?

Team, so do you use YouTube for promotion? Here's what I mean. Not filming your videos and naming it "SESSIA smth..." or use Bounty videos. I'm talking about attracting targeted audience for ICO and your product.

Should you be interested, reach me at @dtbagency.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How do you feel about the fall of the market? How will your project handle this?
Hello! We decided to attract money via token sale because we believe this way to be progressive and suitable for our case. This choice is not limiting us to the market situation, and our success is rather dictated by our product and efforts, hence we do not worry about market situation and can act independently from it.
Yes, we understand that the market hype of 2017 is gone, but we see it as getting rid of bad projects, while good projects are still in demand, and they flourish and prosper, as our project will!
I hope, I have answered your question!
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I do not see information about participation in private sale, is this relevant? It would also be interesting about pool participation.
Activity: 616
If the project team has already passed KYC verification process, then where can I see the results and verify the authenticity of the documents?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Where can I see a list of countries that are allowed to participate in main sale? And what is a private cup for that project?
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Who do you see the main competitor and what is your peculiarity? You did not assume that you simply can not be released on the market, because Facebook don't like it, as it did with Litennet
copper member
Do you mean that your are better than Aliexpress and Ebay?
How are you going to implement social network in your business?

It is implemented already. Sessia has an internal mobile social network where people can interact with other users or brands by following them or being followed. Unlike any other social network, Sessia allows people to discover the choices made by their friends and family; every time your friend makes a purchase, you receive notification about it with all details, including a scan of the check in real time. Such an approach will motivate people to share the products and services that they use and trust.

You can check out our app to see how does it work, it is avaliable on iOS and Android.
Activity: 462
Do you mean that your are better than Aliexpress and Ebay?
How are you going to implement social network in your business?
copper member
How are you going to beat Letty shops? It seems like one of the biggest competitor from what I know.
Yeah, it is not about blockchain, but their cash back system is solid.

You can see our advantages here:

BITWIN
How are you going to beat Letty shops? It seems like one of the biggest competitor from what I know.
Yeah, it is not about blockchain, but their cash back system is solid.
Activity: 630
Just noticed your ICO. I would like to get more information about it, but I am uncertain, because situation with ICOs now is shady, so I will follow you for a period to get more facts
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Referral system is being used not only by MLM companies. It is a common practice for those firms, which seek for a quick and convenient bonus accrual model.
It doesn't look like referral system.
What you have described in whitepaper about this project, cashback and kickback looks exactly like MLM to me. Your whole project is based on someone buying product and someone else getting % while person who buys product gets little discount.

Also, check out our Youtube channel. Some information presented there may be useful for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_XtWvnFKyo&feature=youtu.be
Why would you point me video which reminds me of bitconnect annual ceremony?  Undecided
Activity: 462

Yes! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-sessia-300-000-tokens-15-token-5118659
Also there is a bounty chat: http://t.me/sessia_bounty

Actually, it isn't very beginning, we have already raised $3 000 000 during the first closed round, and you can find our working product on Google Play and App Store.

Good, I will join it soon. I think that 3 mln is enough to start your business and there is just 2 mln left to collect on ICO. Am I right?
copper member
Referral system is being used not only by MLM companies. It is a common practice for those firms, which seek for a quick and convenient bonus accrual model.

How many users can 1 user invite?
There is no limitation in invited users amount, as well as nothing depends on being in a specific place in a list.
BITWIN
I also would like to know if it is MLM or not. There is a big difference for me. So just let me know more about your structure.
legendary
Quote from: marlboroza
Quote from: sessia
Quote from: marlboroza
Where is Kickvard University located?
Kickvard is the online university all classes held online
Interesting. So no information about university except web site.
Besides our website, you can find the information about Kickvard university in the mass media topics, for example:
https://academia.interfax.ru/ru/events/articles/2080/
https://www.if24.ru/kak-otsenit-stoimost-kriptovalyuty/ .
Kickvard University is located on internet and in articles  Cool

How does cashback works exactly?

You can find a full answer to this question in our WP (p. 10)
Here's the link: https://sessia.com/stasic/doc/wp_eng-2018.compressed.pdf
So this is some kind of MLM?

How many users can 1 user invite?
copper member
The team has already collected a large amount of money 3000000 dollars and continues to collect software and hard cap and this indicates a successful start of the project
Is this information correct and where can we find this information?
Yes, this information is correct. You can find this fact in our onepager
Also, check out our Youtube channel. Some information presented there may be useful for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_XtWvnFKyo&feature=youtu.be
copper member
The team has already collected a large amount of money 3000000 dollars and continues to collect software and hard cap and this indicates a successful start of the project . Can I already know which stores will be included or already running in your app ?

Unfortunately, we cannot reveal the names of companies that will join us in the future since it is a trade secret, but you can check out those which are already working with us by proceeding to the "store" section of our app
legendary
Kickvard is the online university all classes held online
Interesting. So no information about university except web site.  Cool

I am having hard time to understand what does this mean, can you explain this easiest as possible:
The team has already collected a large amount of money 3000000 dollars and continues to collect software and hard cap and this indicates a successful start of the project
Is this information correct and where can we find this information?
Pages:
Jump to: