Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sexcoin - coin for adult industry - page 13. (Read 111339 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 18279,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.34159322,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 36077008,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Quite good to mining now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
The mining is so good right now, there is no reason to join a pool for this.
SEX and BBQ are still my favorites. I like me some barbecued catfish.

Goddamnitt!!! the network hashrate has tripled.... I was hoping this would stay under the radar until the website launch... It's admittly a risk, but I was willing to devote a few days solo because the mining is great without needing some kind of mega rigs... I stay for a few more K though

Yeap, them BBQ are looking good.. Might get a few LKY too.. some people might like to use them to gamble..
Activity: 150
Merit: 111
Made the first sale with a altcoin at my shop and it was... drum roll... with sexcoins. Smiley

Of course I have set  generous exchange rates for altcoins and will continue to do so, just to support them, but I need some kind of base for a halfway reasonable exchange rate.

Therefor: WTS 3 x 1000 SXC for LTC,  BTC or maybe FTC  (1k FTC = 0,76 BTC) Any offers?

What is your shop??

http://www.lynortis.com (NSFW!)
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Made the first sale with a altcoin at my shop and it was... drum roll... with sexcoins. Smiley

Of course I have set  generous exchange rates for altcoins and will continue to do so, just to support them, but I need some kind of base for a halfway reasonable exchange rate.

Therefor: WTS 3 x 1000 SXC for LTC,  BTC or maybe FTC  (1k FTC = 0,76 BTC) Any offers?

What is your shop??
Activity: 150
Merit: 111

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Don't take this advice.. I mined bitcoins at 5$ and waited 9 or so months to sell at 200$+.. I mined litecoins when I could get 500 a day @ a few cents each instead of less than ten a day and sold them at 3$+... And I've got all my hashpower pointed at sexcoins and if you mine them too I'll get less.. The difficulty has already started rising over the last day... Wait until theres a website, an exchange, a few games, and a market and jump on the bandwagon with everbody else... Take no risks and be a late adopter.. Expect a massive profit as soon as you mine and hold nothing. That's how you make money in cryptocurrency world...  Tongue

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Solo-mine to reduce the branching caused by dominant pools. You become part of the solution, not part of the problem doing that.

Convince other pool operators to add it, and get listed here. (Front page.)

As for the topic about... "You need to be an adult to USE/MINE..." That is incorrect. It is not the coins job to validate age. That is a process left to the shops. Just as you don't have to be 18 to use a credit-card, or cash, or condoms, or birth-control. It is the store that accepts your "currency", that has to validate your age. (Legally, a simple agreement/disclaimer is all that is required. Some places use a credit-card as proof, but anyone can walk into walmart and get a pre-paid credit-card, and most teens have credit-cards now. Thus, not a legal grounds for "proof" of age.)

But I digress...

Mine away and store them like squirrels do. If you want to encourage use, before exchanges accept them... Make public offers, and link to them in here. Better yet, setup an exchange yourself, if you have the knowledge. (Do not attempt an exchange with a "one-click-website" toy... those are the most insecure things in the world.)

You can always put something comical in your signature, and lead back here... "I need my sexcoins!" (LINK)

It is safe to say that BTC is headed into a state of WTF, where did my value go!

Every alt-coin is on the rise (scrypt-based).

SEX and BBQ are still my favorites. I like me some barbecued catfish.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
the "pool" can be a circle jerk ?  Grin
Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member
At this time, my client is showing 349,995 blocks remaining(out of sync).

SOLVED:
It was a UPNP issue.

If anyone else is having this problem, I turned off UPNP for each of my clients, then port-forwarded the appropriate port back to my client machine for each crypto-client.

SXC stabilized immediately.

That didn't last long....dammit.
At this time, my client is showing 349,995 blocks remaining(out of sync).

SOLVED:
It was a UPNP issue.

If anyone else is having this problem, I turned off UPNP for each of my clients, then port-forwarded the appropriate port back to my client machine for each crypto-client.

SXC stabilized immediately.

For the guys having issues with the qt client not showing the correct number of blocks. The client is showing the number of blocks left To Be Mined and not what's already been mined. This will NOT effect your mining, even if solo. My cgminer has been hashing away for day with the client showing "Out Of Sync" and I am still able to find blocks and see when a new block is found on the network through cgminer, which also reflects the number of blocks left to be mined in the qt client as the number drops every time a block is found.

Specs:

BlockTime: 60sec
Confirmations: 6
Difficulty: Retargets about 8 hours
Coins: 250,000,000
Reward: 100 coins per block, halved every 600,000 block
Premined first 2 blocks for bounties and giving back to miners.
Block 3-5000: 200 sxc/block
Block 5001+: 100 sxc/block
Lucky chance to have x3 or x50 sxc block.
Port: 9560

You are correct that we are able to mine, and the debug window reports the correct height. Thanks for the heads up!

However, I'm not so sure about the number of blocks left. Multipool has dropped SXC because of 1)a fork 2)lack of miners ( they are reporting the last found block as 18011, and orphaned ). At this time, my client is showing 349,995 blocks remaining(out of sync). The current height is 16031. I've also noticed that many of the clients that report an incorrect block height are coming from port 9333. Yesterday I had attributed it to my litecoin and sexcoin client not playing nice. I'm not so sure now.

I've been watching the boards to see if any action is going to be required, but I've seen nothing about the issue.( Maybe I'm not looking in the right places )

All that being said, I'm still mining. Wink

Activity: 490
I get active connections, but still shows mining at 0 hashes per second. Anyone knows why? I am using Sexcoin-QT on Windows 7 with some of the nodes mentioned in this thread in sexcoin.conf file. Appreciate any help

You are mining using CPU, remove gen=1 in .conf
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
I get active connections, but still shows mining at 0 hashes per second. Anyone knows why? I am using Sexcoin-QT on Windows 7 with some of the nodes mentioned in this thread in sexcoin.conf file. Appreciate any help

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Mining solo with GTX 670 at around 170 khash/s, 9 Days = 6000SXC so far.
Activity: 42

Plus if you solo mine you sometimes get blocks worth 500 (3 of those for me) to yourself instead of hoping they get split properly
Speaking of such, I just mined a 500 coins block after posting above :-) I mined 3 x 500's so far and 1 x 1,000. It's totally worth it at the 0.2x difficulty.

For the guys having issues with the qt client not showing the correct number of blocks. The client is showing the number of blocks left To Be Mined and not what's already been mined. This will NOT effect your mining, even if solo. My cgminer has been hashing away for day with the client showing "Out Of Sync" and I am still able to find blocks and see when a new block is found on the network through cgminer, which also reflects the number of blocks left to be mined in the qt client as the number drops every time a block is found.

Ya I had this same thing happen while I was away from my system and although "out of sync" everything went fine. I did delete everything from AppData dir aside from wallet.dat and .conf file then restarted and everything went back to normal too. So that's a quick fix for those that don't want to see it
Activity: 368
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site

Plus if you solo mine you sometimes get blocks worth 500 (3 of those for me) to yourself instead of hoping they get split properly
Speaking of such, I just mined a 500 coins block after posting above :-) I mined 3 x 500's so far and 1 x 1,000. It's totally worth it at the 0.2x difficulty.

Activity: 42
I've been mining solo since the first 2 min release (stopped for 2 days and came back). I only have 700khs rig and am able to mine 10 blocks/5 hours. If you have 700+khs, I'd recommend you mine solo guys, more profitable, and 0% fees.

+1

~200 blocks in just about 2 days. Plus if you solo mine you sometimes get blocks worth 500 (3 of those for me) to yourself instead of hoping they get split properly
Activity: 368
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
I've been mining solo since the first 2 min release (stopped for 2 days and came back). I only have 700khs rig and am able to mine 10 blocks/5 hours. If you have 700+khs, I'd recommend you mine solo guys, more profitable, and 0% fees.
Activity: 388
Trying to mine p2pool, the biggest gets 93.4, the second gets 4.6, the others get 0.9, 0.7, 0.2, 0.1.
So I'm mining less than 1%. - How is it possible? It's frustrating.
I need more sex:
SKXnk8NfcmnufppRmyAGpEqUsVkuTJbmxz
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I just want to say that Big News are coming for this coin ... mine it .... keep it ...
I will not say more don't send me PM's

What could ever happen good with network 15.69 MH/s Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: