Author

Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner - page 170. (Read 877844 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Anyone else have issues with the multi-algo pool today?

I can connect fine on the 3xxx ports, but not 4xxx ports with both stratum.nicehash.com and stratum.westhash.com.

Using a testrig with nicehash prebuilt sgminer5 binary. fglrx version is 14.4r2, although I don't think it matters too much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
With 14.7 amd drivers i get 5% less hash speed on all three algos: X11,X13,Nist5

what to choose in .bat to mine x15 ?
I do not know, i can not mine X15 my pc hangs, and i have  to restart manualy.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Looking for a solo gpu miner for a new coi that is quark a clone. The coin's wallet and cpu miner are combined and can be found here...
https://github.com/MonetaryUnit/MUE-Qt/archive/master.zip

I am an ancient c hobbyist crypto-currency noob and I am very slowly figuring out sgminer but this is by far the densest code I have tried to make sense of so forward progress is minimal at this point in the curve. Any assistance wold be greatly appreciated Smiley
BTW  the coin's name is Monetaryunit and its website is monetaryunit.org
The coin's creators have a massive premine of something like 40 million coin and mining produces few coins presently but the coin supply is vast (4,000,000,000,000,000) and the in wallet cpu miner works well and is relatively easy to use so there is real potential for john and jane q public to possibly give it a try so I am gambling on the coin as a miner.
if its a quark clone, you can just use sgminer and use the quark algo for it. no need for a new miner.
Activity: 3
Looking for a solo gpu miner for a new coi that is quark a clone. The coin's wallet and cpu miner are combined and can be found here...
https://github.com/MonetaryUnit/MUE-Qt/archive/master.zip

I am an ancient c hobbyist crypto-currency noob and I am very slowly figuring out sgminer but this is by far the densest code I have tried to make sense of so forward progress is minimal at this point in the curve. Any assistance wold be greatly appreciated Smiley
BTW  the coin's name is Monetaryunit and its website is monetaryunit.org
The coin's creators have a massive premine of something like 40 million coin and mining produces few coins presently but the coin supply is vast (4,000,000,000,000,000) and the in wallet cpu miner works well and is relatively easy to use so there is real potential for john and jane q public to possibly give it a try so I am gambling on the coin as a miner.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I have a couple of 280X cards that are all maxing out at 2.3Mhashes with X15. I have tried different intensity, xintensity, concurrency, worksize, gpu engine settings to no avail. I am on Win7 64bit with 14.6 using SGMiner 5 7/20 build. Anything else I should be looking at? Can someone share an entire conf file with better performance?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
With 14.7 amd drivers i get 5% less hash speed on all three algos: X11,X13,Nist5

what to choose in .bat to mine x15 ?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Anything like this for ccminer (NVidia)? Low power 750tis would be great on this.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
And please please, test any v5 on a Windows 64 bit system too.
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
lol what a little fucking bitch you are kenshirothefist.

Offer $100 to finish what so many people have worked on and tested for the last 3 months, and you've benefited from nearly all the hashpower.

FUCK YOU.

Take it easy @platinum4 ... I guess you misunderstood my message - what I was trying to say it that these are difficult days for GPU miners and I wanted to give out some positive note by helping to release official sgminer_v5. So, take it easy @platinum4 and sorry if you felt offended as a GPU miner ... and fingers crossed for some new profitable GPU-based coin to come out soon!

And remember - we were the original sponsors for sgminer_v5 (initial development was paid), put a lot effort in testing and helping with the development and by releasing multi-algo mining we enabled many miners (including you) to earn more then would earn without multi-algo. Sure, we also made some profit, but it is was a win-win situation for everybody. Now, let's see if we can get this sgminer_v5 finally released...
Activity: 547
lol what a little fucking bitch you are kenshirothefist.

Offer $100 to finish what so many people have worked on and tested for the last 3 months, and you've benefited from nearly all the hashpower.

FUCK YOU.
Activity: 120
Merit: 73
Hi,

I'm new to Westhash and currently configuring each script type for best performance on my cards.  Everything is working fine on the 33xx ports but when I change to the 43xx ports to allow switching, I find that the pools are dead.

Any help appreciated or are the pools not working at present?
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Hey, sgminer devs. I don't like partly-finished sw projects, therefore I would really like to see sgminer_v5 to be finally released as stable and merged into master tree with version bump to 5.0.0. The community is waiting for the v5 release, all those depressed GPU miners with miserable payouts on GPU mining needs some good news Wink

Anyway - I'm putting a 0.2 BTC bounty for the one that will finalize this: release of v5.0 as stable by moving it to master and do the version bumping as I would really like to see this job finalized. Payment will be made to the BTC address, listed in the https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/blob/v5_0/AUTHORS.md for the author that will do the finalization and release process.

See also: https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/issues/375

*edit: bounty valid until 31/08/2014 - that is, job must be completed by the end of August 2014
Activity: 27
Is there any windows build that work with Blake256?
sgminer v5 doesnt seems to work for my AMD GPU cards​, my PC hangs completly, and i have to manual restart

Can you help me ?​
Cards that needs to be supported are:

HD5800
HD5870
HD5970

Windows 7 64bit
GPU drivers tested: v13.12; 14.4; 14.6

Do you guys have some config that works on these cards ?

Stats:

There is no progress for old HD5XXX cards.
No X15 mining.
My pc just freezes to white screen, or just become unresponsive.
No matter what i combine, what kernel or config i use.

If someone has experience or knowledge to help me i'be very grateful.

Present speed that i can run Sgminer on algos X11 and X13 is:

X11
HD5850 =1900
HD5870 =1750
HD5970 =1750+1750=3500

X13
HD5850 =1300
HD5870 =1150
HD5970 =1200+1200=2400
Anyone in this forum knows how to mine X15 with gpu's mentioned above ? Thnaks
since i don't own any of those cards i cant test anything specifically
but have you tried my mod, lowering intensity, clocks, or trying bitblockold?
yes i've tried bitblockold. same problem.

Activity: 332
Also curious about this, but not enough to test it on my own.

I tested them to compare to 14.6 RC1 but didn't see any real performance increase. There might be a 0.2% increase but it might also have been variance. Not worth the trouble to do the whole upgrade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

They work fine for me but tbh I have not deleted my old bins because I heard the x15 ones were fucked up when badman74 changed up whirlpool.cl

Any confirmation that they will build right with the newest -301 build that badman has in his profile sig?
x15 is fixed plus a few others, i think i have them all working now so feel free to DL the latest mod binaries 
Activity: 547

They work fine for me but tbh I have not deleted my old bins because I heard the x15 ones were fucked up when badman74 changed up whirlpool.cl

Any confirmation that they will build right with the newest -301 build that badman has in his profile sig?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Jump to: