Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 18. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
İt is very cool project. I heard this project on Twitter. Good luck
Activity: 198
SGPay is for me a very nice and promising project. Hopefully, it will proceed smoothly and achieve success in accordance with the expectations of all of us. And hopefully will get more and more participants who join this project and many investors who are interested in its further development   
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What's the hard cap and token price, if I may ask. I could not find the details in the white paper or did I miss anything

Hard cap of this project is 4800000 USD. Project has not bad ratings on ICO rating site. So I am keeping watch for this project.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
What's the hard cap and token price, if I may ask. I could not find the details in the white paper or did I miss anything
Activity: 200
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news Wink
Activity: 194
This project is legit for sure.
The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well.
All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise... Roll Eyes
Activity: 208
Total supply allocated to bounty campaign programs is very small. But, the price is 1SGP = $ 0.5. It's a pretty expensive value. Looks like I should hunting down this coin. How long will the campaign last?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
if not a secret tell me how many developers are working on the project now?
in fact, the entire core team is represented on the company's website. You can stop by and get acquainted
Activity: 217
if not a secret tell me how many developers are working on the project now?
Activity: 131
Hmm very interesting concept on SGPay project. Very easy to understand and very promising. I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there. Especially with ones that have the same concept as you...
Activity: 205
I've been following this project and I feel very happy because you have a great initiative to advance this project. Good luck   
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
A platform full of useful features. I think the integration of this platform with blockchain technology fits perfectly with the function of the crypto currency itself. Provides a lot of convenience in a variety of transactions on a single platform. I have confidence this platform will get a good response and can meet market needs.
Activity: 181
Hmmn it's took me for a while to do some research about this project. I'll keep an eye on it for developments and updates.
The team doing a very good job, keep it up Grin
Activity: 187
This is a well-planned project keep up the good work !!!!
Activity: 126
everything looks really impressive, a very beautiful site and a strong team.
this very well contributes to the rapid development of the project and attracting investors 
Activity: 134
This is all cryptocurrencies users dream. We are all waiting for this. Very awesome thing to happen. Good luck.
Activity: 126
Wow, really looking forward to try this wallet! Do I have to be a citizen of a specific country to become a user? 
Activity: 140
How your project will generate profits for founders? There will be fees for users?
Activity: 140
This is really impressive. The roadmap is amazing & the concept in general is superb! I can't wait to see all these become a reality in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 213
This project looks really great, and your website definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: