Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 16. (Read 2718 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Do you have any guarantees for investors?
What are the guarantees when investing in start-ups? Roll Eyes
Activity: 181
Do you have any guarantees for investors?
Activity: 187
If I do not sell tokens on the exchange, what services can I pay with tokens? What can I buy with these tokens?
Activity: 126
Hi, tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
for me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in this project and I have acquainted many friends with it to help this project became success   
Activity: 126
I like this project, no matter what others might say. Finally I found the project that has really useful concept
Activity: 140
I will try to spread a word about your project to my friends so they join too. Thanks 
Activity: 71
Very hopeful project.
The concept is really great.
I look forward to the good news.
Activity: 140
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly.
Good luck on your project and I hope you'll succeed.
Activity: 213
The idea is brilliant, I really like this project. I hope this project will run smoothly and everybody will support and encourage the team.
Activity: 214
with the information posted on this announcement page, i find this project good and perspective one!  the concept is quite interesting.
I hope this project will become successful Grin
Activity: 144
I really like your concept, this is very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully all will go well
Activity: 216
Well planned project I'll gladly invest in the ICO. It is a moon deal ! 
Activity: 208
Interesting very needed project. We will be able to look at its realization later and everything depends on work of team. And we need only to trust and wait.
Activity: 196
Great News

77% of soft cap has been funded ( Soft Cap:     US$0.8 million or 735 Ether )

WOW! This is great news for us Sir 😁 No wonder because this project really look promising now and in the near future. Looking forward for another great news  ..
Activity: 153
How can I ensure all of your advisors are real? not just pictures on the website?
Activity: 213
What is the current state of the project and what will be your next steps?
Activity: 149
I really like the concept that you have, it will be very useful, I am very interested in further development of the project
Activity: 201
For what currency you can purchase tokens? The project is interesting. I think you can quickly enter the world market
Activity: 228
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that have a lot of potential, i will stay in touch in this project
Pages:
Jump to: