Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 17. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
I really like your concept, a very interesting concept for me, I see this project has the potential for success, you have a good plan, good luck.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Okay .. I will read your whitepaper and I have joined the telegram group to get updated info about this project
Activity: 220
I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck !
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
Great News

77% of soft cap has been funded ( Soft Cap:     US$0.8 million or 735 Ether )
Activity: 156
Chandrashekhar Bhide Joins SGPay Advisory Board

SGPay is pleased to announce the addition of former Vice President of Digital Banking at DBS, Chandrashekhar Bhide, who was part of the founding team responsible for launching “digibank by DBS”; a truly paperless, extremely convenient & completely safe digital bank.

more detail here

https://medium.com/sgpaywallet/chandrashekhar-bhide-joins-sgpay-advisory-board-4cb195727c51

Congratulations! I think together you can make this project even better. Good luck to you! Cheesy
Hi i just found SGPay project and it looks very promising for me. I will follow this thread to know all latest news about project. Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where can I ask questions? Could you please give me the link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.

Do you have telegram chat channel? where can I ask questions? Could you please give me the link?
--here you go http://t.me/sgpay
Chandrashekhar Bhide Joins SGPay Advisory Board

SGPay is pleased to announce the addition of former Vice President of Digital Banking at DBS, Chandrashekhar Bhide, who was part of the founding team responsible for launching “digibank by DBS”; a truly paperless, extremely convenient & completely safe digital bank.

more detail here

https://medium.com/sgpaywallet/chandrashekhar-bhide-joins-sgpay-advisory-board-4cb195727c51
Activity: 225
This project so interesting and promising. It will be successful. I am very happy to join.
Activity: 238
Very nice idea of the project. Hope it will be successful. Want to be a part of your strong community!
Activity: 148
this is really very interesting token and roadmap and i hope this will grow up on exchanges in the future
Activity: 233
Hi i just found SGPay project and it looks very promising for me. I will follow this thread to know all latest news about project. Also need to follow your social media pages.
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.
Activity: 133
A new wallet? Sounds good, yes, but is it so much in demand now?
I think this project will attract investors and will be supported, because the concept is great and such service will be in demand
Activity: 155
I think this is a good project and has a bright future, however maybe they need to have a good strategic partners to make sure this will run smoothly...
Activity: 214
we are looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully the team can make this project a success
Activity: 199
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Activity: 146
Do you have project information in other languages? I want to understand your project in depth
Activity: 213
This project is so interesting and promising. It will be successful. I am very happy to join this
Activity: 207
What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
A new wallet? Sounds good, yes, but is it so much in demand now?
Activity: 193
I really like your concept, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, good luck for you team
Pages:
Jump to: