Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 8. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise…
Activity: 155
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Success to the team Cool
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. I can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself.   
Activity: 214
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.   
Activity: 199
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project
Activity: 146
Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project. Goodluck and may the success be with you
Activity: 213
A good project with excellent opportunities. I wish you success in your further work Wink
Activity: 207
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.   
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
There are still similar wallets... What is your advantage comparing to them?
Activity: 193
Please explain will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants?
Activity: 119
Strong project with strong team, I believe this will work out
Activity: 195
I think this is a valuable project which can stand out in the crypto world. Keep it up! And I 'll be looking forward to see the development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Professional approach is key to success of big projects. This project is nice, I think it will be one of the best in this year Wink

SGPay will be riding on 2 significant uptrends, the exploding mobile payments market and the emerging cryptocurrency market. By using Singapore as its base and later expand outwards to the greater Southeast Asia region, reaching tens of millions of new users.
Hello. Soft Cap Funded? Where can I find out exactly how much money was collected? Thank.

A total of 1,532,618 SGP tokens was sold in the TGE. In my opinion, a little calculation if 1 ETH = 2176 SGP shows that about 704 ETH was raised in the SGPay ICO.
The coinexmarket will undoubtedly stand out on its own lane amongst its contemporaries, with very low listing fees, as well as custom pairing, SGPay should list on the platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hello. Soft Cap Funded? Where can I find out exactly how much money was collected? Thank.
Activity: 108
Hello Admin,

We are glad to hear that your ICO coin has a victorious end so we greet you into our coinexmarket Exchange. We have got 1.96k subscriptions within the span of 20 days in one and only Exchange Coinexmarket,
Coinexmarket is introducing the latest & advanced features along with CUSTOM PAIRING, Using Custom pair anyone can trade with any Coin/Token/USD markets within the exchange.
No one has ever given these features in the Crypto World. We are offering new COINS/TOKENS to be listed in our exchange, we are giving listing fee as REFUNDABLE & 0% transaction fee for the COINS/TOKENS listed within 20 may 2018
would like to check the differences between Coinex and other
Exchanges, please click here this link

http://features.coinexmarket.io/
Telegram group : https://t.me/coinexmarket
Activity: 198
It is a cool project with good hard working team and great prospect
Activity: 126
Finally something different and useful. Well, wish you goodluck, guys.
Activity: 176
I really believe in the success of this project. Will always support!
Pages:
Jump to: